----- [3]

-----[o]-----

-----[o]-----

POV Seungmin
She looked at me and smiled. It made me more nervous. "I'd love to go on a date with you." she said. It made me smile.

She stepped out of the bus. I wanted to step out as well but she pushed me back in. "I'll see you tomorrow Minnie." she said and waved happily at me. I smiled and nodded. I waved and went to sit down.

I laid down in bed and texted Y/n about the date. ( Look at the text -> )

The next day

I woke up early and went around town looking for something to give Y/n for the date. She liked flowers so I thought that I would be nice to give her something related to that.

I bought a nice looking flower necklace. It would definitely suit Y/n. Even if we wouldn't become a thing, I would still give it to her, to treasure our friendship.

Around 7 pm

I stood in front of the hotel where Y/n and her class was staying. I saw some of her classmates go out of the hotel. I was waiting for Y/n. She said that she would be down in a minute.

I saw her walking out of the hotel so I waved at her. She smiled at me. I smiled back at her. "Shall we go then?" I asked. "Yeah, let's go." Y/n said excitedly.

We went to the Seoullo 7017, which is an overpass. It looked beautiful with the lights. I would walk here a lot of times, but it feels more special this time. It might be because I'm here with Y/n.

After playing some games at a little arcade place that Y/n had noticed, we were heading to Sky Rose Garden. You could watch a movie there and eat something while looking at the beautiful that stand in the garden.

2 hours later

We have been in the cafe of Sky Rose Garden for a little while now. The movie was very nice, it made both of us laugh a lot. We almost finished our drinks.

When I finished mine, I looked at her. "What? Do I have something on my face?" Y/n asked while she put her hand on her cheek to wipe something off, even though there was nothing there. "No. I just have a question." I said. I was just gonna ask her. This would be the best moment. "Go ahead." she said and looked me in the eyes.

"Would you like to be my girlfriend?" I asked while looking into her eyes. She smiled. "I'm glad you asked Minnie, I definitely want to." she said. She was shocked. I laughed. "Sorry. It just came out like that." she then said and hid her face a bit since she was a tiny bit embarrassed.

"I have something for you." I said and grabbed the little box with the necklace in it. I put it on the table and opened it so Y/n could see it. "No no no. I can't. You shouldn't have. No I really can't." she said.

"Do you like it?" I asked. She nodded. "I'll put it on you." I said happily. I'm glad she likes it.

We had been walking for quite a bit, but we unfortunately did arrive at the hotel. She still had to pack some things so we had to come a bit earlier.

Standing in front of the hotel, I looked at her. We were still holding each other's hand. She sighed. "I don't wanna go..." Y/n said while pouting. I ruffled her hair. "You should go even though I also don't want you to go." I said.

She slowly let go of my hand and walked towards the entrance of the hotel. I waved at her. She quickly walked back. She kissed my cheek and started blushing. I couldn't hide my smile. She the waved and really went inside the hotel.

I started to walk back home. I already miss my flower. Going to the flower field in the village was the best thing I could have ever done. There's where I met the most beautiful flower there could ever be: Y/n and now she's my flower.

THE END

-----[o]-----