----- [1]

-----[o]-----

-----[o]-----

POV Minho
''Come on bro, let's go clubbing.'' my friend Hyunwoo said. ''Again?'' Junwoo asked. Hyunwoo nodded. ''But you really need to become loose this time then otherwise I'm not going.'' Junwoo said to me. ''I can do that.'' I said. ''Let's go then.'' Hyunwoo said. I agreed.

POV Y/N
The music was loud in the club. A few friends and you decided to go clubbing now that exam period was over. We were going to celebrate that we made it through the exams, we didn't care about the results for now at least.

You made your way with some drinks to the table you guys were sitting at. ''Ey Y/N, what do you think about that guy over there? I think he's something for you.'' your friend said and pointed at a guy that was standing close to the dance floor. ''He's handsome.'' you answered her question.

POV Minho
I went onto the dance floor to dance with my friends. I was already quite tipsy but it felt nice since I didn't have to care about anything.

An hour later

I saw a pretty girl dancing with some other girls. My friends walked up to them. My head was spinning a bit. I definitely was far beyond being tipsy. My friends were also drunk but the girls were just like them.

POV Y/N
Some boy came to dance with you and your friends. You were drunk. You felt different. You didn't have full control of your body. You shouldn't have drank so much.

The guy called Minho came close to me and put his arm around my waist. He pulled me to the side and smashed his lips onto mine. It was getting more heated.

The next morning

You woke up. You looked around the room since this wasn't your bedroom. You then looked next to you and saw Minho laying on the bed next to you. He didn't have a shirt one. You immediately looked under the blanket. You still had your clothes on. You were relieved.

POV Minho
I turned around and saw Y/n sitting up, lost in her thoughts. I realized that I didn't have a shirt on so I quickly grabbed my shirt.

I suddenly remembered everything last night. Y/n looked at me. "Nothing happened last night." I said to her. She nodded. "Do you know were the girls are?" she asked. "We headed over here together so I think they have a room here as well." I answered her question.

"Oh wait, something did happen last night." I said since I suddenly remembered it. I wanted to be honest with her since she might get the wrong idea. Her eyes widened as she looked at me, curious to what I was about to say and maybe a bit scared of it.

POV Y/N
"We made out." Minho said. You covered your mouth in shock. You had been drunk many times before but things like that never happened. "Oh I'm so sorry. I was drunk. It shouldn't have happened." you said to him. He walked closer to you. "Why shouldn't it have happened. We're both single. You seemed to like." he said as he came closer to your face.

You looked away as you were slightly blushing. He made you look back at him by lifting your chin up. You looked at his lips. "See, you want it as well." he said before kissing you passionately.

Some maniac knocking on the door made you guys stop. "Y/N OPEN THE DOOR!" your friend yelled. You quickly stood up and went to open the door. "Let's go back to the dorms." your other friend said. You were about to leave the hotel room when Minho stopped you.

"You forgot your phone." he said and gave you your phone. "Oh thanks." you said. "I'll call you later." he said and winked winked you. You left.

At the dorms

"Maybe getting drunk isn't too bad." you said when you and your friends were talking about last night. "Of course it wasn't too bad. You weren't only drunk because of alcohol, you were also drunk because of love." your friend said. "I don't might getting drunk of love again then." you said and winked.

THE END

-----[o]-----