----- [1]

-----[o]-----

-----[o]-----

POV Changbin

Everywhere I went, doom followed. I didn't want to be around anyone anymore. I was too afraid that they might get hurt because of me. I have very bad luck and I rub it off on other people. I don't mean to do it, but it always happens.

Last year, a friend got into a car accident and was badly wounded. Before that happened, he was with me. A coincidence, I think not. A few weeks ago another friend fell from the stairs while being with me. I couldn't be a coincidence, even though I really wanted it to be a coincidence.

I sighed as I looked outside. I was sitting alone in a cafe nearby Han river. I finished my coffee and stood up to go outside. On my way out I dumped into a girl. ''I'm sorry.'' she apologized to me. I just nodded and walked away from the cafe.

Then a certain thing hit me. All those things happened to my friends because there was physical contact. I truned around and went back to the cafe. I looked inside to see if the girl was still there. She wasn't. I needed to find her. She doesn't deserve to get hurt.

POV Y/N
You waited at Hangang park. Your friend was on her way. You suddenly got called. You picked up the phone. ''Sorry Y/n. I don't think I'll be able to come today.'' your friend said through the phone. ''It's fine.'' you said. She hung up. You sighed and laid down on the grass.

POV Changbin
I found the girl at Hangang park. She was laying down on the grass. 'Should I approach her?' I asked myself. I decided to just watch her from a distance since getting closer might only make everything worse. Since the girl was there for quite a while, I decided to quickly check my messages but when I looked up, she was gone.

I looked around, desperate to find her. There musn't happen anything to her. I don't even know her so she shouldn't be hurt because of me.

POV Y/N
You were walking towards a pedestrian crossing to cross the road. A guy didn't notice that it turned red so he wanted to continue crossing the road. The car didn't even stop when he saw the man still wanting to cross the road. You quickly grabbed his arm and pulled him towards you. You checked if his arm was hit or not since the car was just a few inches away when it passed him.

''Are you okay?'' you asked him. You looked back at him. He had been looking at you already. You waved your hand in front of his face. ''Ahh sorry. Yes I'm okay. Thanks.'' he said. He looked at you for a moment. ''Are you okay?'' he asked. ''I wasn't the one that was almost hit but thanks for your concern. I'm fine.'' you said. You could tell that he was a bit shocked. You let go of his arm.

The light turned green. ''If you wanna cross the road then now is the time to do so.'' you said to the guy as you started crossing the road. He quickly followed you across the road. ''Are you sure you are okay?'' he asked. You stopped walking and turned around. ''Why are you asking? Have you rubbed your bad luck on me or something?'' you asked jokingly. He said nothing.

POV Changbin
''So what did you think was going to happen then? That would get ran over by a car or something?'' she asked me. I shrugged. ''I don't know. Things like that always happen when I was involved.'' I said. ''You know what. Give me your phone. We'll keep contact and if nothing happens then it's a just a coincidence.'' she said and held her hand out. I gave her my phone.

A few days later

Y/n was still fine even after some days. She was right. It wasn't me who caused all those accidents. Doom doesn't follow me. It comes and goes wherever and whenever it wants to. Coincidentally it happens a lot around me but it wasn't me. Doom isn't with me. It's just everywhere and nowhere at the same time.

I smiled at the fact that I wasn't the one who caused doom near me. I could finally go outside and hang out with my friends without worrying about it.

The doorbell rang. I went to open the door. ''Are you ready to have some fun?'' Y/n asked me when the door was open. She and a few other friends stood in front of me. I smiled and nodded. I left my apartment and took off to have a good time with my friends.

-----[o]-----