----- [3]

-----[o]-----

-----[o]-----

POV Felix
I woke up early and got ready for the day. "I'm going to the bakery." I said to my mom, who was up already. She simply nodded.

When I arrived at Limlicious Bakery, the lights were on already. I went inside and saw that Y/n had prepared the ingredients already. "Oh, you're here. Let's start." she said excitedly. How can a person be so damn cute. I smiled. "Let's begin then." I said and walked to her. She handed me my apron and helped me tie it. I patted her head while she smiled adoringly at me.

We washed our hands and I checked if she had got all the ingredients we would need. She waited patiently. I explained what needed to be in it and how much should be in it.

We were joking around while baking the brownies. We already made quite a lot, so those were now in the oven. We were making some more when I suddenly felt a finger touching my cheek.

POV Y/N
You smiled evilly. "Oh no, you didn't." Felix said. "Oh yes I did." you said and stuck your tongue out at him. Which you soon regretted since you got covered in flour. You coughed because of it. "The game is on, Yongbok." you said.

You throw flour at him. He quickly grabbed your hand before you could grab some more. He pushed you against the wall. You looked into his eyes as he did the same. You were nervous. You guys stayed like that for a minute.

"I like you." he said. You were shocked by his words so you didn't know what to say. He leaned forward. You swallowed your nervousness away. "I like you too." you said. He smiled and leaned in some more. Your lips were almost touching his.

"You guys came early." you heard your dad say. You quickly pushed Felix away from you. "Wow, what happened here?" your dad then asked. "Nothing." you said while blushing. The oven beeped. "The brownies are done. I'll get them." you said and you quickly left the room.

You heard Felix laugh softly. You heard footsteps coming closer and you soon felt arms around you. "You're cute when you blush." Felix said. "Hush it." you said and pouted. He turned you around. He kissed your forehead. You smiled. "Let's clean up the mess before the customers come." you said. He smiled and nodded.

THE END

-----[o]-----