----- [2]

-----[o]-----

-----[o]-----

POV Felix
I was helping the customer while Y/n was eatinf some of the brownies I made. Her dad, the boss, was back. "Dad, you have to taste this." she said and pushed a brownie into his mouth. "Oh that's really good. We should sell that." he said. I smiled. "Ma'am, would you like to try a brownie?" Y/n asked the costumer who I just finished helping. The lady took a bite of the brownie. "Oh it's really delicious." she said.

The lady left. "Did you make it?" her dad asked. "No, Felix did." she said proudly and grabbed another brownie. "If you're okay with it and you remember the recipe then we can sell it." the boss said. I nodded.

A few hours later

Y/n closed the door of the bakery. "My dad asked if you have a name for the brownies." she said while we started walking. "I haven't thought about it yet." I said and looked at her. She was thinking, I could tell by her facial expression. "Ah! What about Lixie browns." she said and looked at me excitedly. She was so cute. "Nevermind." she said. "I like it. It sounds kinda cute." I said and smiled at her. She smiled at me.

POV Y/N
"Let's bake the brownies together." Felix said. You nodded. "If you come earlier tomorrow then we start and sell them." you said. He nodded.

We walked past a cafe. "Let's drink something. My treat." you said and grabbed his arm. You pulled him into the cafe.

POV Felix
"What do you want? The same as last time?" she asked cutely. I nodded. She went to the counter and ordered our drinks. She waited for the drinks to be ready. She looked at me and did a V-pose. The drinks were done so she came back.

I looked at the napkin and saw that there was something written on it. I looked at the guy at the counter. How annoying. "Is something wrong?" she asked while taking a sip of her apple juice. "No, of course not." I said and took a sip of my drink. She took the napkin and put it into her pocket. I looked at the guy again, he was smirking now.

POV Y/N
We went outside since we were done with our drinks. You saw a trashcan a little further ahead so you walked towards it, to throw the napkin away. You didn't need that guy his number nor were you interested in him. You turned around to face Felix. He was smiling at you. "What?" you asked. "Nothing. I'll bring you home." he said and put an arm around your shoulder.

"I'll see you in the morning then. Good night Lixie~" you said and waved at him. "Sweet dreams." he said and waved as well. You knew that he wouldn't leave before you were inside, so you went inside. You quickly went to the window and waved at him again. He smiled and then left.

You knew you were smiling like an idiot. "Oh you're back." your mom said. You didn't hear her. Felix was on your mind. "When are you going to tell him?" she asked. You looked at her. "I don't think I should. I need to keep a distance from him otherwise my feelings aren't gonna go away." you said. "It doesn't have to go away honey, what if he likes you too." she said. "You should've stopped dad from hiring him." you said. Your mom laughed at you and patted your head.

-----[o]-----