Chapter 5 - night 1

Y/n pov again

Sophia and i were laughing at a story she had just told me about Clay and Sapnap trying to drown each other in their pool, when we heard a knock at her door. "come in" Sophia said and in walked Tommy.
"hey, i just wanted to see what you guys were up to, the others are pretty boring downstairs" he explained. Sophia motioned for him to come in and shut the door. he did so and came and sat on her bed next to us.

"i was just telling y/n a story about how Clay and Sapnap tried to drown each other in the pool" she said, and she told it again, for Tommy's benefit. by the end, we were all in tears from laughing so hard.

"Sophie! y/n! Tommy!" we heard shouted up the stairs about half an hour later. we could hear more voices downstairs, so i assumed more people had arrived, helped by the fact Tommy jumped up and started running down the stairs screaming "RANBOO" at the top of his lungs, as he ran.

both me and Sophia were laughing at him together as we went downstairs too. there were three more guys there, one short, with a beanie, who looked around 18 or 19, a taller one, with brown, fluffy hair and a purple hoodie with a swirl on it. he looked like he couldn't have been much older than Clay. finally, there was a ridiculously tall brunette, with a very long fringe, covering most of his face, along with a black and white split mask and sunglasses, even though it was not that sunny.

I guessed the tallest must have been Ranboo as he was being attacked by both Tommy and Tubbo, with all three screaming. i walked down hallway slightly so that i was with the rest of the group. Sapnap and Clay were hugging the other two, then Wilbur did so too. i introduced myself to them and the short beanie clad one was named Alex, or Quackity and the other was named Karl. they both looked very friendly as i started making small talk with them.

i walked away from them, towards the three teens. they were still screaming and shouting so i went and joined them. they were arguing about Tommy's height. "I AM 6'3! I SWEAR I AM"
"no fucking way Tomathy" i interrupted.
"oh shut up your even shorter than tubbo you gnome" he replied
"oh leave me alone" i laughed and shoved him lightly.
"Ranboo looked slightly confused as to who i was, so i explained i was Sophia, or Drista's friend and how we all met on the plane here. I called Sophia over to join in our conversation and i quickly got closer to Ranboo, now feeling more comfortable with him, knowing him a bit better.

Sophia suggested we exchanged numbers and make a group chat for the five of us. "we can name is the minor gang cause we vibe together, it would be cool!" and so that's what we did.

we all chatted a bit more before Clay called us over and started talking to the group. "I thought that as almost everyone is here now, we'll everyone that is meant to be right now anyway, that we could order some food and watch a movie? that cool with everyone?" there were murmurs of yeahs and yeses so Clay pulled out his phone and started going round everyone for pizza orders as that was what we had decided on for the food right now.

we all went and sat in the large lounge, in-front if the flat screen TV. there were two sofas, one slightly bigger than the other, next to each other. on the smaller of the two sat Quackity, Karl, Sapnap and Dream, and on the second sat Sophia, Me, Tommy, Tubbo and Ranboo on the end. many people had got blankets as they were cold, including Tommy. I didnt need one as i was perfectly fine at the moment.

we decided on f/m (favourite movie) and me and Tommy looked at each other knowingly. this was not only both of our favourite movie, but was the one we had watched together earlier, at the end of our flight. around 10 minutes into the film, the doorbell rang and Clay went to get ur and came back with 6 pizzas for us to share. we all took some and relaxed into the rest of the movie.

after around half of the movie, i started to get colder, and regretted not getting a blanket earlier, but no way i was going to get up now that i was comfy. i decided to turn to Tommy and ask him if i could share his. "Oi, Tommy" i whispered to him, "could i share your blanket, i'm cold and don't wanna get one now" he rolled his eyes, and his cheeks looked slightly red, but it maybe just have been the light from the TV screen, but i was pretty sure he was blushing. he held up the side closest to me and i crawled closer to him, under the blanket. it was much warmer under there, and i was pretty close to Tommy now, and i was very aware of it too.

he slowly inched closer to me and smoothly put is arm around me, yawning like they do in the romantic movies. i giggle quietly as he looked so impressed by himself after his trick. i moved even closer to him, and lay my head on shoulder, getting comfortable, and warmer now.

i was still very tired even though i slept on the plane, what with the jet lag adding to it as well. and so, for the second time today, i fell asleep

970 words