chapter 20 - ylyl

3rd person pov

the next morning, y/n was a lot happier than the night before, having made it up with Tommy at around 4am.

Tommy was much happier too, having y/n back. he had blocked Emily, after kicking her hour the house and telling her to never talk to him again, after what she had done. the couple were now happy together again, deciding to just ignore that anything happened.

three days later, everyone was sat in the living room, trying to think of what to do for the evening.

Tommy pov

"i mean we could always watch another movie..." said Sapnap

"ughhh i wanna do something else" i complained.

"ooo why don't we do an irl you laugh you loose stream!" ranboo suggested. everyone quickly agreed and we went upstairs and into Clay's room, where his set up was.

we all pulled chairs up to where the monitors were, and pulled up steaks labs to check what was in and out of frame. Clay and Sophia didn't want to be in camera for obvious reasons, so they stood off to the side.

we all decided to stand at the side to start with, and Clay could introduce us one by one, seeing as this was the first stream we had all done together, since we all met up.

Dream clicked the start stream button and the starting soon screen came on and the viewers started flooding in, and can't was going incredibly fast straight away.

i was standing next to y/n, and took her hand, squeezing it to reassure her as she was clearly nervous to be on camera. Clay took of the starting soon screen, and started to talk.

"welcome back i the stream guys! today, yes we do have a face cam! no i am not doing a face reveal, but as you know there has been somewhat of a meet up... today we will be doing an in real life you laugh you loose. with..."

he started to list off our names, and we all went to sit down as he named us, waving to the camera. chat was going crazy, when they saw everyone who was there, going too fast to even read.

he then said that him and Drista were also there (reminder that is Sophia) and that they would be offscreen. he explained how it was going to work.

there would be ten of us on camera, two off. if we laughed at a media share video, we have to leave the room, and go to the living room, where the tv had the stream on so you can watch what is going on. we all nodded in agreement, and chat started to calm down a bit.

they started asking about y/n and who they were, so i nudged y/n and whispered to her "you wanna introduce yourself, chat wants to know who you are i think" and i pointed towards chat.

"oh ummm... guys i just realised chat doesn't know who i am" she said laughing, and everyone laughed a little too. "ummm hi guys, i'm y/n, i'm Drista's friend, i just kinda happened to be visiting at the same ti as this meet-up so here i am. i guess that's it!" she finished, and waved at chat.

i then noticed that they had now started asking if me and y/n were dating. i whispered to her again, saying "they are asking if we are dating... you can answer if you what but i'm fine if you don't feel comfortable answers, i'm fine either way." she just nodded.

"chat, calm down, and yes, Tommy and I are dating" she said, blushing slightly. i took her hand again, and squeezed it slightly.

the videos started coming in for the media share and the challenge started.

(i'm not gonna like describe every single video only some so here ya go)

after about five minutes, and no one laughing, a sole video of some guy saying "Cheeto" came on, and Wilbur just burst out laughing. George looked at him, expression hard, shaking his head seriously. Quackity then put his hand over his mouth to stop himself from laughing.

wilbur got up and went downstairs, to sit in the living room, and we continued.

Quackity and George both got out at a video of a sapnap edit, which both Clay and Sapnap did not approve of, but it wasn't long until Sapnap and Karl got out at a similar video, of George this time rather than Sapnap.

Soon a video came on saying "a man has fallen for a man in lego city" and then there was gay music. Ranboo covered his mouth to stop himself from laughing. Tommy and Tubbo started shaking their heads slowly, in unison, and he burst out laughing. this then set off Tubbo, who also burst out laughing and the two walked out the room together.

after another five minutes, an edit of Wilburs song came on, and Tommy and Niki started laughing, and left to go downstairs. this left me, clay and Sophia, me being alone on camera.

less than a couple of minutes later, Sophia was out to a video of George and Dream sinning heatwaves. this was evidently an old video as they both kept getting voice cracks and their voices were much higher pitched. clay punched her lightly in the arm as she got up to leave, and i angled the camera so she could get out the door without being seen by the chat.

it then left just me and Clay.

we both kept glancing at each other, but it was a good ten minutes until one of us laughed.

an old video of Tommy came on, him lip syncing to Bruno Mars' song 'that's what i like'. we could both hear Tommy shouting "no!" repeatedly as footsteps came running up the stairs and soon Tommy burst into the room, sliding over so he was in frame properly. he raised his index finger to the camera saying "no chat." and that's what set off clay, wheezing like the kettle he is.

i jumped up and started celebrating because i had won, and everyone came back upstairs to say bye to chat before we ended stream.

"okay chat, that's it for today, thanks for watching! there should be more streams and vlogs and videos coming in the near future, so look out for those. have a great day! love you guys! bye" clay said and then hit the end stream button. he made sure it was ended for sure twice before moving, going downstairs, everyone following in suit.

tommy flipped onto one of the sofas, before i sat down next to him, resting my head on his chest and filling my knees up to my chest, so i was curled up in a ball.

there i began to relax before i fell asleep

1154 words

a/n holy shit guys it's been a while! thank u for all the amazing support! i'm sorry i haven't updated in a while, i've been working on a school production, but now it's done i'll try to post more often, probably like twice a week, maybe three max. i really hope ur enjoying this story cause i'm enjoying writing it!

drink some water, eat something, love your guys

p.s. don't forget to vote 👹