chapter 13 - date <3

y/n's pov

i woke up warm, in front of the tv still, with Tommy's arm around my shoulder. this had become a somewhat normal thing now, waking up in his arms.

i sat there for a couple of minutes, just waking up, until Tommy began to move under me. i shuffled away from him slightly, until he pulled me back towards him, closer than before. "d-don't go yet..." he mumbled, still half asleep, his eyes still shut. "just five more minutes..."

i sighed in defeat and cuddled back up to Tommy, putting my head back on his chest, hugging him tight. i heard a cough from behind us, and turned slightly to see George and Clay standing there, stifling laughs at what they were seeing. i put up my middle finger to them and they burst out laughing.

i could feel Tommy moving again, this time i moved away further, and he opened his eyes. "morning-" he said, his voice deeper, due to him just waking up. this sent shivers down my spine and by stomach felt like it was filled with butterflies. i blushed slightly as well and turned away from Tommy so he didn't see this.

he laughed lightly at my action. he didn't know the things he did to me. he made me fall for him even harder than i already had, i couldn't face it anymore.

i remembered that today was our date. "Toms, what time are we going out" i asked him as we both got up.
"ummmm" he said stretching "i dunno, an hour maybe? is that okay?"
"yep that sounds good" i replied and smiled as we walked into the kitchen to see everyone sitting there already.

i quickly grabbed some food for breakfast before running upstairs and starting to get ready for our date. i was really nervous, but excited at the same time.

i decided to put on the outfit Tommy picked out for me yesterday, as it looked so good on me. i paired it with some medium length nike socks, and my black converse, along with some of my favourite rings.

i went to find niki, to see if i could borrow her curlers again. i found her in her's and Wilbur's shared room. she was sitting on her bed, playing on her phone.

"hey Niki! i was wondering if i could borrow your curlers again." i asked, as she looked up

"yeah of course y/n. what's the occasion" she asked, as she got up to find them and handed them to me.

"Tommy kinda asked me out yesterday, we are going to a flower field he found today." i explained, blushing slightly, looking down.

"awwww that's so cute! i wish you the best of luck on your date with mr innit then."

"thank you Niki, and thanks for the curlers!"

i walked back out of the room and towards the bathroom. i decided to do minimal make up again today. once i finished that, i started to curl my hair.

"shit" i cursed as i burnt my neck. i got a towel and wet the corner, putting it in the newly forming red burn mark. oh don't worry Y/n, your hair will cover it.

soon i was finished and it was time for me and Tommy to leave. i went downstairs to find Tommy sitting in the living room, changed and ready to go too.
"I'm ready Tomathy, should we go?" i said as i walked up behind him.
"oh yeah sure" he said getting up.

i called up to Clay to say that the two of us were going out and that we would be back later. he told us to be safe and be careful, and we then walked out the door.

we walked in comfortable silence next to each other on the pavement, enjoying each other's company. we were walking pretty close to each other and the backs of our hands kept brushing against each other's , until one time they brushed against each other, Tommy grabbed my hand, and interlocked our fingers together.