chapter 11 - do you wanna...?

Sophia's pov

i woke up in the morning and went to look for clothes in my closet. i looked over to y/n's bed to see is she was still asleep. i felt awful for her, what with yesterday, as well as the guy at the restaurant. when i looked over to her bed, there were two lumps in the sheets, rather than one, and i could see a mop of blond hair peeking out the top.

Tommy.

he must have come in here last night to talk to her and fallen asleep with her. i sighed and went to go get changed into some nice clothes.

when i came back, the two of them were still asleep on y/n's bed. i walked over to them, careful not to wake them, and took a photo of them asleep together. i posted it on the meet-up group chat:

lil fucks 👹

you:

simpinnit 🤪

simpinnit 🤪

Clay:
AGAIN BRUH

Karl:
just leave them alone
they are cute and you know it.

quackity:
vouch Karlos

Sapnap:
they are but not as cute as me, Alex and Karl 😘

George:
get a room sapnap ugh

you:
shut up i'm coming down

i walked down stairs to see everyone else already sitting around in the living room, with some old Disney film on the tv.

"when are they gonna get together oh my god" i asked sitting down. it was getting tiring trying to make y/n to make the first move.

"i can try get Tommy to ask her out. they could go out tomorrow or something." Tubbo said thoughtfully

"yeah great idea, just make sure Tommy does it today" Wilbur said.

y/n pov

i woke up with a tight arm around my torso and a warm body next to mine. Tommy must have fallen asleep here last night.

i didn't want to wake him by moving so i just reached for my phone and turned it on to see i had missed messages from the meet-up group chat:

lil fucks 👹

Sophia:

simpinnit 🤪

simpinnit 🤪

Clay:
AGAIN BRUH

Karl:
just leave them alone
they are cute and you know it.

quackity:
vouch Karlos

Sapnap:
they are but not as cute as me, Alex and Karl 😘

George:
get a room sapnap ugh

Sophia:
shut up i'm coming down

You:
what the fuck, stop taking pictures of us

Tubbo:
no.

Ranboo:
no.

Clay:
no.

Sophia:
no.

you:
bruh fine
i literally can't get up
Mr innit is holding me hostage
help

Quackity:
don't pretend like you don't love it
you know you do 😏

you:
fuck off
i will come punch your nose in if your not careful 🤪

Quackity:
go on then
come down
OH WAIT YOU CANT CAUSE YOUR TRAPPED 😃

you:
stop bullying me 😭
your just jealous smh

i felt Tommy stiring under me, so i put my phone down and got up. "oh sorry" he muttered, slightly red.
"nah your good, you were kinda holding me hostage though" i laughed
"excuse me, you were the one who fell asleep on me last night so i couldn't leave!" he shouted back, getting up too.

we both went downstairs, arguing over who's fault it was, both of us very red when we walked into the living room to see everyone watching us. "goooood morning" i said slowly, slightly creeped out.

"oh dear the lovebirds are arguing" Ranboo said and everyone laughed.
"haha very funny" i said and walked into the kitchen, followed by Tommy.
"what are you doing tomorrow y/n?" Tommy asked
"ummm i dunno, whatever Clay has planned. if he doesn't have anything planned then nothing i guess. why?"
"i saw this really pretty flower field on the way to the theme park, not too far from here. do you wanna walk there and hang with me?" he said, blushing a lot.
"are you asking me out Mr Innit?" i asked, laughing and blushing a little too.
"maybe" he said blushing even more.
"yes i will go to the flower field with you Tommy" i said back, looking at him right in the eye.

i got some food and walked back out of the kitchen and into the living room again, Tommy trailing behind me, still bright red.

"jeez y/n what did you do to Tommy in there?! he looks like a tomato!" Clay wheezed as everyone turned to look at Tommy.
"oh nothing, don't worry about it" i said smiling to myself as i started to eat my food.
everyone went "ooooooo" when i said that and Tommy sat down on the other side of the room, looking at me.

Tubbo and him then shared a look and the two of them walked out the room, closely followed by Ranboo. it was silent as everyone left in the room looked to me.

"well what the fuck happened in there" George asked and everyone looked over to me in questioning.
"YOU DID WHAT" we all heard Tubbo and Ranboo shout in unison, and i started laughing.
"i said don't worry about it" i repeated and finished my food before going into the kitchen. Sophia followed me and asked me again "what did you do to Tommy?"

i turned around and said "he asked me out"
"HE WHAT" she shouted, loud enough for everyone in the living room to hear, no doubt.
"oh my god shut up, not everyone needs to know!"
"so what did you say then?!"
"i said yes obviously, what else was i gonna say? we are going down to the flower field that was on the way to the theme park, remember?"
"holy shit yeah, who would have thought Tommy innit was such a romantic"

Tommy's pov

i was bright red still as i sat down in the living room. i shared a look with Tubbo and the two of us walked out the room, Ranboo following behind.

"what was that about?" Tubbo asked, confused.

"i- errrr- i asked out y/n" i mumbled
"YOU WHAT" Ranboo and Tubbo shouted simultaneously.
"jeez chill out, it's not that big of a deal! we are going to that flower field that's on the way to the theme park, tomorrow."
"way to go Tommy" Ranboo said high-fiving me.
"thanks guys" i said smiling.

the three of us walked back into the living room, and y/n and Sophia were gone.
"HE WHAT" we all heard Sophia shout and Tubbo, Ranboo and I shared a look, and started laughing.

soon the other two came out and Y/n and i shared a smile and we went back to talking to everyone else like nothing happened.

i knew for a fact that everyone would find out, but i wasn't gonna tell them, not right now anyway.

1119 words

AHHHHH HE ASKED HER OUTTTT <3