chapter 27 - tomathy

3rd person pov

there were tears when y/n and karl had to say goodbye once again, but they knew they would talk again soon, and it probably wouldn't be that long until they saw each other again, what with them being related as well.

it was now a couple of days until y/n would be seeing tommy, his birthday being on the 9th and it being the 7th. they would be going on the 9th at around mid morning, and staying until the 11th, before returning home.

now that karl had left, y/n and tommy had gone back to calling constantly, and y/n told stories of the stuff they did while karl was here, and tommy told stories from streams and college from while she was gone with karl.

***time skip to the day she goes cause i'm lazy asf***

y/n pov

todays the day! i get to see tommy again today! i called him pretty early in the morning, around 8:30, to wish him happy birthday. once i did and he thanked me, we started talking about random stuff, and what he would be doing today.

"y/n! time for you to leave, you don't wanna be late!" my mother shouted up the stairs.

"ooo where u off to?" tommy asked.

"oh i just have to go visit my grandparents but they live like two and a half hours away so it's gonna be a long drive. wanna stay on calm with me while i drive?" i asked, getting up and grabbing my duffel bag with my clothes for while i was to stay with tommy.

"yeah of course." he replied and we went back to talking as i got in the car and started driving, following the satnav to the address Wilbur had given me.

as we were growing near to his house, i got pretty nervous. "hey tommy, i sent something to your house, a birthday present, and it's meant to come today!" i said.

"ooo cool!" he said.

around ten minutes later, i reached the outside of his house. i quickly asked him if we could switch to voice call quickly cause my phone was gonna die, just so i could get out without him noticing. he agreed and we did that. i climbed out the car, very nervous at this point, as i would be meeting his family for the first time.

i went on mute on the call and knocked on his door, taking one step back. i then heard the knocking echo on his side of the call. i unmuted on the call and said "oh! maybe that's the present i sent! go have a look!" he agreed and i could hear footsteps within the house. as the door swung open i hung up on the call, and there was tommy stood at the door, his face stunned.

"OH MY GOD Y/N!" he shouted, engulfing me in a tight hug. i just giggled and hugged him back. he pulled away slightly, and then kissed me lightly on the lips. i pulled away laughing, and said "it's good to see you too Tomathy." he pulled a face at that, and pulled me into his house, shutting the door behind us.

his house was mostly open plan downstairs, and four rooms upstairs all leading off the same corridor: his room, his parents room, a spare room and the bathroom. he pulled me into his room, and shut the door.

he pulled me into another tight hug and i laughed, hugging back.

"wow i get to see the famous tommyinnt's room!" i said, jokingly, and he just shoved me slightly. i sat on his bed while he sat on his gaming chair, rolling it over by the bed so he wasn't too far away.

we started catching up, and i then remembered that i had bought him a present, but had left it in my car, along with my bag. i quickly told tommy i had to grab something from my car, and ran downstairs, and out to my car, grabbing it before running back in and up to his room.

i handed him the gift before sitting back down on his bed and watched him unwrap it. i had gotten him a large wooden box, covered in polaroids of the two of us from the months we had been together. inside the box were various things that commemorated our friendship and relationship:

- a koala like the one he won me the day after we met
- a sunset picture like when we watched it together on our first date
- a fake flower crown like we made for each other that day
and many many more things that commemorated out time together. but what i thought was the best thing of all, was a coke can. it wasn't just any coke can, it had his name on it, which i'm sure he would appreciate.

as he ripped off the paper, his face turned from confusion to awe. he looked at all the photos on the top, as he pulled off the lasts of the wrapping paper. there were photos of us asleep, cuddling, kissing, running together, pretending to be angry with each other, on facetime, in the pool, with friends, holding hands and, best of all, our first date, with our flower crowns on our heads, smiling at each other as the sun set behind us.

he started riffling through the box looking at everything inside, grinning from ear to ear. he was almost speechless...

almost...

"oh my god... y/n i love this! i'll keep it forever" he said, admiring it again, before placing it on his desk next to his pc. i just giggled and then went over to the box to take out the coke can. i handed it to him and smiled. he looked at it and said "woah that's fire!" he said looking at his name written on it, or rather a nickname: Tomathy.

he burst out laughing then and opened it and started to drink it straight away, and i just laughed. the then started fiddling with the can tab, took it off and then handed it to me. it was a kiss on. (if you don't know what i'm on about just google can tab meaning).

i laughed at how much of a dork he was, but leaned forward all the same, pulling him into a quick kiss. as i pulled away, he put his arms around my neck, pulling me back in.

just then we heard his door open and someone scream and we jumped apart.

1104 words

omg another chapter today :O

we almost at the end of this story guys ;-;
im thinking like one more chapter then i'll do an epilogue cause i have an idea for that.

i hope ur enjoying this :)

quick note if u ever do this then u have my whole fucking heart i love you:

please do vote, this made my day tbh so thank you sm <3