part 24 - fnaf

3rd person pov

after their nap, y/n got in call with Tommy, who then began to explain what they would be doing in the stream. "okay so we are gonna okay five nights at freddie's (or fnaf), it's kinda a scary game but we will be fine cause i am a big man and don't get scared at anything" he said, laughing at his own joke. y/n agreed and tommy started his stream, deafening in discord while he did his intro.

y/n pov

i pulled up his stream so i could see what was going on and saw that he had changed. the hoodie he was wearing was pretty familiar but i couldn't remember where from. after he undeafened, i tentatively said "hi..."

"hello n/n!" tommy shouted back, in his stream voice, and i looked over to his stream to see him grinning. i then realised where i saw that hoodie before- it was mine.

"tommy..."
"y-yeah" he looked nervous from my tone

"did you take my hoodie-" i asked, laughing slightly.

"i-uhh-ummm-err-i um maybe..." he stuttered, blushing bright red on stream. i just laughed, and he covered his face with his hands to hide his blushing, and pulled up the hood.

"aww toms don't worry, i don't care" i said, blushing slightly too.

"okay on with the stream. as i said we are playing fnaf today with y/n! i bet i'm not gonna be scared at all cause i'm such a big man!" Tommy shouted, changing the subject quickly, to which i laughed.

"yeah yeah sure. i bet you ten gifted subs that you will scream more then me. if you win, i'll gift you ten, if i win, you give me the amount of money 10 gifted costs cause i don't stream. deal?"

"yes deal, but only cause i know i'm gonna win" he said, laughing and rolling his eyes, before running a hand through his hair.

we began playing the game then, and we weren't doing too well. Tommy kept messing up and getting scared on the process. i couldn't say i was doing much better but i was better at hiding my fear.

after a couple of hours we had finished the game, finally and Tommy asked his chat "so who won, who screamed more chat?"

chat was very clearly on my side, spamming my name to show they think i won. i grinned and shouted "boo ya tommy! haha sucks to be you! you owe me £45 now!"

he just sighed running his hand through his hair again, he then went on deafen, to end stream i guessed. so i sat and waited for him to return.

after a couple of minutes i hear his voice again "i'm back." he was a lot more chilled now, his normal voice back, and he was obviously calmer.

"you wanna switch to face time?" i asked, picking up my phone. he agreed and we both hung up the discord call, before he called me on face-time. i set my phone up on my computer, before accepting the call. once his face appeared on my screen, i waved at him, and he waved back, laughing.

we started discussing what our plans were for the next month or two. the conversation then turned to meeting up. Tommy suggested we meet up in London, just the two of us for a week or two when we are both free. we tried to find a time, but no date worked for both of us for at least 3 months. both our moods became sad, as we realised we wouldn't be able to see each other for another three months...

617 words :>

kinda a filler but i didn't know what to write, i have no motivation and i have shit going on in my family rn that i wanna try sort but ik wont be.

this is all yal are getting for now, might try post again later or tmrw, i'll see when i'm free

don't forget to vote and drink and eat <3

ly guys