chapter 18 - bowling

3rd person pov

days turned into weeks and weeks into months. two months to be exact. Clay and Sophia's guests were most of the way through their Florida trip and everyone was enjoying themselves.

days out, days in, movies, swimming, karaoke, the occasional stream and more made up the two months of enjoyment and laughter.

y/n and Tommy are still going strong, very happy together and enjoying each other's company and getting to know each other better. y/n had gotten to know everyone properly by now, becoming especially close to Karl, as the two realised how alike they were.

on the day that we are rejoining them is a normal tuesday and the group is getting ready to go out bowling together.

y/n pov

"Tommy! y/n! hurry up we are leaving!" i heard Clay shout up the stairs. i grabbed Tommy's hand and started running down the stairs, pulling him after me. we ran out to the car together and got in, sitting in our normal seats together.

once we got in, we set off and Tommy immediately turned round and started an argument with Tubbo and Ranboo. i sighed and started talking to Sophia, not being bothered to try to stop them from arguing at this point.

after around 20 minutes we arrived and we all climbed out the car. the three boys were still arguing so i turned to them and said "Toms, bestie, stop" he looked at me, looked back at the other two teens and sighed in defeat, and began walking towards the building, pulling me behind him. Wilbur ran after me and started walking beside me and said "i'm still in awe at how you can just shut him up like that" we both started laughing and Tommy flipped him off.

once we had all gone in and found a lane, the bowling started. Karl was surprisingly good at bowling and i was cheering him on, as he got strike after strike after strike. i wasn't doing too badly myself but in the end, Karl won, due to his amazing hidden talent for bowling.

after we had finished, we headed back out, to get pizza together. we all ordered once we got there, and ate pretty quickly, all eager to get home, to swim as it was a warm day.

389 words

a/n sorry bout this shitty chapter but wtvr ly <3