epilogue - 15 years later

3rd person pov

"mum! wake up mum!" y/n felt someone tapping her forehead slightly, as she rolled over to see her 6 year old daughter, paris, stood there, hands outstretched, wanting a hug.

she sat up, pulling her daughter onto the bed between her and tommy, who was still asleep. Paris started talking about what they were doing today. we were going to see all of our old friends, some of whom we hadn't even seen since the wedding: Tubbo, Ranboo, Clay, Sophia, Karl, Quackity, Niki, Wilbur and Sapnap. Both Tommy and I were very excited but Paris was even more, as she would be able to see Delilah: Tubbo and Sophia's daughter (QUICK NOTE I AM NOT SHIPPING TUBBO AND DRISTA IN ANY WAY I JUST THOUGHT IT WOULD BE CUTE IF THE CHARACTER OF SOPHIA I MADE UP AND TUBBO ENDED UP TOGETHER OKAY).

everyone had moved to the UK recently, most living pretty nearby to us, we have just been rather busy recently, what with Paris and other things.

Tommy and everyone else had stopped twitch and youtube a long time ago. they were very sad when they decided to stop, as it was the end of an era, but it was for the best, and they were all still best of friends.

today was also the anniversary of the day Tommy and I met, that one day on the plane, when tommy was pissed off that he couldn't sit with one of his friends and then i fell asleep on his shoulder.

i still can't believe how lucky i was that i met his that day.

him

the love of my life

my soulmate

<3

279 words

THAT IS THE END GUYSSS

you do not understand how much i have enjoyed writing this story, and i hope you enjoyed reading it, please do vote and i will start a new story shortly, when i have come up with another idea. my dms are always open here, and on literally anything else. my discord is glowstick#9221 and my snap is glowstick121 cause i really do wanna meet u guys <3

please do dm me any ideas or if you need someone to rant to or any type of advice cause i'm good at advice, please do not hesitate to dm me <3

love you guys <3