Chapter 32

Truth is not for comfort - It's for liberation.
It's not a medicine - It's a killer.

~Sadhguru

Devansh

"Devansh, let's get you treated and wash the blood off you." Mr.Dhanraj's security head, Shyam asked me as I was waiting in the hospital.

My hands are covered in blood, my eyes dried up all the tears I could make, my heart is suffering and I am miserable with all the things that happened to me today. All I could do was wait and pray for her.

"It's okay sir, I am fine." I replied to him making fists trying to forget everything and rewrite our fate.

"Your head is bleeding from the push, Doctors are operating on her right now and as per my experience in this field it's gonna take time." He said trying to get me out of my chair.

I really don't understand what's going on right now, It feels like after the Janu pushed me I woke up in an another multiverse, where everything I believed till is proven wrong.

"She is gonna be fine, don't worry." He said as a nurse came and took me into a room to aid my head.

I can't get myself to wash her blood of my hands without tears flowing out of my eyes, this is the only proof that whatever happed today was real.

How did my beautifully planned day turned out to be the worst day ever?

I started to revisit the whole day just to confirm myself if I missed anything which will assure me that this is not real, maybe it's something my brain cooked up to undergo the trauma seeing someone with a gun.

All of sudden Janu pushed me on to the floor, and before I get of the ground and judge her actions a bullet hit her back with such a speed that she stumbled forward, before we could gasp that another one hit her making me yell in pain for her.

I did this to her, she is in pain because I bought her here.

She fell on the floor, before I could get up and help her.

"Phoenix down, I repeat Phoenix down and the suspect is north bound. " The security head yelled into his radio kneeling down beside the love of my life, bleeding on the floor.

"Wake up precious, Wake up....Shyam help my daughter, do something." Mr.Jagadeesh groaned in agony holding my Janu, as I crawled to her lifeless body with blood all around her.

Why is he calling her my daughter?

"Jag, Janu..She is hurt. She is hurt.." Mrs.Dhanraj cried holding Mr.Dhanraj while I stood there dumbfounded.

How do they know that my Jagruthi is called Janu?

Maybe they heard me call her that.

"This jacket will control her bleeding and Devansh hold her and put pressure on the wound." Their Security head asked me and I held her tight soaking my hands in her blood.

What am I doing?

She is so sensitive to pain, me putting pressure on the wound will her hurt her more.

Talk to me Janu, tell me that it's hurting, yell at me for bringing you here.

These people are so traumatized that they think you are their daughter,  Your favorite person is calling you daughter, you would be so happy to hear that? Get up and listen to it and smile for me, I pleaded her in my mind.