giyuu, part 2

YALL BLEW THIS UP CAN WE GET MARRIED!?? anyways here is pt.2

the bell rung as you skipped to the gym. it was going to be completely empty! just you....and mr. tomioka.

You enter as you walk to his office. Could your heart be any louder? it felt like it was echo-ing. "Miss y/n." you hear from his office. you pick up the pace as you realize he sounded impatient.

"Hello Mr. Tomioka..." you start. "Come here. " he says. his legs up on the desk, gesturing you to his lap. "Is there something you would like to ask Mr. Tomioka?" you ask, sitting on his lower torso.

"your grade...we only just started and you are already failing." he says, his hands making their way to your upper thigh.

"Is there anything i can do to-" you stop as his face makes its way to your neck, kissing. You feel your face heat up. in the middle of his first kiss, he looks up at you. "You know what to do." he says, smirking.

You pull your shirt of in a quick motion, and pull of the (very convenient) lace bra you had on. You throw it off as his hands grab your breasts. You moan, feeling his bulge get harder and harder, as he unzips his track suit top.

You bite your lip as you get off his lap, and he pulls off the shirt, as you pull off your skirt. He pulls done the pants. "Holy..." you start.

[timeskip]

"How was school honey?" your mother asks you as you get in the car. "Great." you say. She smiles. "Yes. i was checking your grade in p.e, it went from a 60 to a 100! what did you do?" she asks.

You turn to her and smile. "Extra credit from Mr. Tomioka."