Douma's unwashed ass hairs x reader

Hey fuckers thanks for almost 150 reads.....idk how i got here....anyways....so....i'll try doing a special. unfortunately i'm concerningly busy. i have a lot of school stuff rn so it's hard to upload, and i am trying to think of new characters. 🙁

I'll try my best for a halloween special....but it'll be interesting. Who's ready for a tease? release: halloween night😮‍💨

"No Ash! That's a bad idea!" You say, laughing. It was halloween night! You were not even dressed in a costume,  just getting candy for your sister. It was around 11, so not many people were out.

While walking around on the way home, You and your friend came across a house, but what was unique about it though...you had never seen it. "That's odd. i've never seen this house. What about you Y/N?" Ash says, tapping her foot at the front lawn. "No...i don't either." You say. You and her and both lived here all your life, get you didn't recognize the house a neighborhood next to yours?

"Let's go knock." she says, grabbing your arm, forcing her to walk with you. You have a thumping  feeling in your heart. This was gonna be dangerous. *knock* Ash clicks her tongue. Suddenly, the door flings open. 

2 guys stand in the doorway. One with blonde hair, with red and black at the top. He was wearing a regular ish shirt with striped pants. The other seemed to wear something like a suit? With odd markings on his face. His hair was shorter, and cut smoothly. 

Ash smirked, looking at the second guy. She looked at you. "This should be fun. Isn't that right, y/n?"