Room 413

Amelia’s POV

Room 413. A room I had faced too many times, and we had only started the new school year a month ago. Being a resident advisor, or in shorter terms an RA, I thought was going to be a bit more enjoyable. I thought being a Sophomore I might be more in a freshman dorm, and while my hallway was freshman on the top floor just two floors below, right here were the junior/ senior frat boys of Omega Delta Kappa. Unlike other frats they didn’t have a house, so they all just stayed together on a floor.

So, why am I distraught? Well as an RA I have to give warnings to those who I get complaints about i.e. room 413. Also room to the RA of the floor. Calum Hood. Also to top it off he is the Vice President of the damn frat.

“What do you want?” Calum glared after opening the door. He smelled like a mi of alcohol and weed. To say he wasn’t attractive who be a lie. His dark hair was tucked under a snapback that had been turned around, so you could see the blonde highlights clear as day, and he had these brown puppy dog eyes that when I was a Freshman I melted in.

“I’m just here to give you a warning of too much noise.” I sighed crossing my arms over my chest. He smirked and leaned against the doorframe.

“Hey babe why don’t you ever just relax and come in. Maybe have a drink or two.” He said extending the red solo cup in his hand to me. I just rolled my eyes and pushed his hand back to his chest.

“One don’t babe me, and two I don’t fit in with your kind.” It was true. I had tried a few frat parties out last year, but I either ended up feeling way to on top of people, or would feel as if I was having a great time before Harper, one of my friends would realize there was something in one of my drinks and would pull me away. “Now please try to quiet down.”

“See you in two hours babe.” He smirked emphasizing babe. I rolled my eyes and finally turned to walk away. I would not let Calum Hood get to me. I made it through my rounds finally and back to my own room.

“Finally!” Harper yelled as I entered my room. She was also an RA, so she must have just came in while I was out on rounds.

“You know just the typical conversation with the lovely Calum Hood.” I groaned rolling my eyes making her laugh.

“You guys can’t go seconds without an argument or getting snappy with one another. What happened? I mean you kind of had a crush on him last year.” Harper smirked and I glared at her. Freshman year oh how I remember the naïve year.

Freshman Welcome Week:

“I’m so happy to finally be here!” I cheered to Harper. She was a year older than me, so she was showing me around a bit, so I wouldn’t be the awkward freshman who doesn’t know where anything is. We had been friends for about 12 years at this point and I was so happy to be reunited with her this year.

“I’m excited also, now the involvement fair is going on, so we can walk around, but warning a lot of frat boys will be running around and they’ll get annoying, or they might do funny things, just matters.” We walked to the main path of campus and many booths were lined up on the sides as people talked about their organization.

“Baby I just don't get it. Do you enjoy being hurt?” A boy came up to me and I was confused. He had this dark hair and wore a man tank with jeans and vans. “I know you smelled the perfume, the make-up on his shirt. You don't believe his stories you know that they're all lies.”

“Calum you can stop bothering her.” Harper laughed smiling at the boy, who I took to be Calum.

“Sorry, Harper I just had to, you know we’re trying to just have fun.” He smiled then turned to me smiling. “Well I know you’re lovely friend here is Harper, and who may you be?”

“Amelia.”

“What a beautiful name for a beautiful girl.” He winked before running off.

.

What happened to that Calum? The one I met my first day on campus. He showed his true colors….

Frat Party

I was perched on the couch in a black skater skirt and red lace crop top. I didn’t really know what to do and Harper had went to get us drink, but then I felt the couch sink down next to me. “Hey, you came!”

“Yeah.” I laughed with a small smile. It was Calum and he moved really close to me and placed a hand on my knee. “Uh-“

“Will you come with me? I can show you around.” HE smiled and I nodded standing up and he did too taking my hand. He walked shoving his way through the crowd and we went through a few doors to leave us standing in a bedroom.

“I thought you were going to show me around?” I questioned confused as to why we were here.

“I just wanted to get you alone.” He smiled stepping in front of me and placing his hands on my hips. “You’re so hot.”

“Calum I’m not just a girl you can pull into your room and fuck around with.” I said stepping away and he glared.

“If you want to be a bitch like that just go. I can fuck another girl then!”

.

The worst part, he got so black out that night he doesn’t even realize the real reason behind why I don’t like him…

“Amelia, you just spaced out hard core while doing homework. It’s time for rounds.”

I groaned knowing I had to go face the same arrogant asshole and banter with him for a few minutes. How am I going to survive a year of this?

…………………

Sooo If you like it please comment and let me know what you think…