Nightmare Dressed Like a Daydream

If I wasn’t an RA I wouldn’t be here right now. There were about 100 people who decided to come to the horror movie marathon and Ashton had got approval to set up a huge projection system up on the football field and we could camp out here, so some people had small tents while others just had a million blankets.

“You’ll be fine Amelia.” Harper said and I sighed. I started to lay out multiple blankets when I saw the ever so annoying Calum Hood walking our way.

“You’ll end up cuddled to Ashton, and what am I supposed to do?” I groaned. Whenever I watched a horror movie before I always held onto Harper, but tonight she had Ashton.

“Oh, babe are you afraid?” Calum must have heard my complaints making me roll my eyes. “If so, I’m totally free.”

“Don’t start Hood.” I glared as he set up his things next to mine. I couldn’t get away from him no matter how hard I tried. Ashton left to get the movies started since the sun just set. I was in leggings and one of my many ex’s shirts. It was perfect the way the sleeves reached over my hands and it hit my mid-thigh. I had my hair braided and super thick fuzzy socks.

“McCain, I’m pretty sure that’s not your last name, and you probably didn’t play football, so you have a boyfriend babe?” I rolled my eyes at Calum and just shook my head. “Oh, so you’re hung up on-“

“It’s a fucking shirt Calum, I like to sleep in oversized things, stop acting like you know things.”

“Shh the movie is starting.” Calum laughed making me smile a bit. I brought one of my fuzzy covers around me and sat criss cross applesauce. Insidious was on and I had seen this one, but as soon as the red face popped up my pillow was in my face.

“Is it gone?” I mumbled.

“Yeah, are you okay?” Calum asked as if he was actually concerned and I nodded biting my lip. “Come here.”

“Wh-“I was cut off by him pulling me to his lap. I was between his legs and his arms were wrapped around my waist while his chin rested on my shoulder.

“I like this better than you cuddling with some pillow.” He whispered in my ear making me blush. Don’t fall, don’t do it Amelia you’re-

“Ah!” I screamed and tucked my face back into Calum’s chest as he rubbed my back. I calmed down and just stayed tucked into his chest. For some odd reason I felt safe. Then I felt a hand on my upper thigh. I looked up at Calum, but he was watching the movie as if nothing was happening so I shrugged.

Calum’s POV

I placed a hand on her tight to get some kind of rise out of her, but she didn’t mind it, so I smirked and moved it under her shirt on her bare stomach. I heard her breath stop. “You like that babe.”

“N-no.” I smirked again playing with the waist band of her leggings. Then I even surprised myself and placed a little kiss on her neck. “Calum.”

“Yeah, babe?” I whispered in her ear and she stayed silent, but then shifted away from me. “What’s up?”

“Stop.” She glared at me. I glared back and we sat like that for a while till Harper came over.

“Hey you guys the projector is overheating and we’re cutting this short so you can stay here or go back.” Harper stated and immediately Amelia was up folding her covers and packing up.

“Wouldn’t want to come by my place and continue this cuddle fest would you?” I smirked looking down at her.

“You just don’t get it Hood. I’m a nightmare dressed like a daydream.” And she was gone. Did she just quote Taylor Swift? What is she at? Fuck.

Amelia’s POV

I smirked as I got back to my room. I know it was cliché to pull out the Taylor Swift lyrics, but I know I left him so confused, and after what he tried pulling tonight he deserved to feel stupid. He thought he could just touch me wherever he wanted, because I was scared. Well now I’m truly ready for this game.

“How are the costume party plans with Calum coming?” Luke asked. While he and Michael were friends with Calum, they were my friends too. Unlike Calum they didn’t party every weekend and actually tried to have a decent conversation with the opposite sex instead of trying to always get them in bed.

“You know he’s being typical him, so it’s tough.” I sighed laying back on Luke’s bed.

“You know we just think he likes you more than on a physical level, or else he would try so hard with you. He’s never chased a girl like this before.” Michael always brought up the theory of Calum having feelings, but it just made me roll my eyes.

“He just likes the games.” I shrug then Luke smirked.

“I bet he buys you at the auction.” Luke challenged and I smiled.

“Bet.”

“Loser runs a naked lap on floor of winners choosing.” Michael said.

“So if I win, you both do it?” They nodded and we shook on it.

“You better get ready Rose, you’re going down.” Luke smiled. He had a liking for calling me by my middle name, but I didn’t mind. It was better than all the names I got from Calum.

“I’m so ready for this. I can’t wait to watch you guys run round here in nothing.” I laughed and we were all rolling around with laughter. “I’m so glad we got to do this. Y’all need to stop hanging round douche pants all the time.”

“Are you referring to me?” I rolled my eyes and glared at the boy in the door.

“Looks like I’m out.” I smile to Luke and Michael.

“See you later babe.” Calum winked and I flipped him off. “ANY TIME!”

………………………..

Sooo If anyone has feedback I’d like to know…

Things to come:

Auction

Dates

Halloween