Date Night

I had no idea what to wear tonight so I decided to text Calum.

To 413:

Um what do I wear tonight?

I started looking through my closet and had no idea whether I should wear shorts and a crop or a dress. I had no idea and already had clothes all over the place.

From 413:

Something sexy, I’ll come help! ;)

I shook my head reading the message and in seconds the door was open. I didn’t pay it attention knowing it was Calum, I kept pulling out clothes until I felt a hand on my shoulder.

“Babe, you’re over stressing about this.” He laughed turning me around. I was in just an oversized shirt and my hair was hanging wet around me. “Plus you only have like two hours.”

“Only two hours? That’ll be plenty of time once I find something to wear it’ll take an hour tops.” I smiled. He nodded looking at the close around my floor.

“Well instead of partying at my place, we were invited to a Sorority party. They’re really a lot safer than frat parties so I agreed for that reason.” He informed me, but that didn’t make me feel better knowing I had to compete with-Compete? You don’t actually care about this date Amelia!

“Okay, dress or crop and shorts?”

“Okay at least you have an idea.” He said then thought about it. “It’ll be cold on the walk back, but shorts.”

“Okay now shew I’ll see you in two hours.” I said pushing him out and closing the door before he could say another word. I chose a pair of tattered jean shorts and a cropped jersey sweatshirt. It probably wasn’t as “sexy” as Calum would want, but I didn’t care. I did my make up giving myself a cat eye and putting on dark red lipstick. Then I did my hair in thick curls and smiled putting on my black vans. I still had an hour and decided to put back in my nose for the night. I mostly wore it at nights to keep the whole open, because I still wasn’t completely sure of it.

Calum’s POV

I was having a rough time myself trying to figure out something to wear. Of course I had on the usual all black on bottom, but I didn’t know top wise what to do. I then found a black and white baseball styled top that seemed decent enough. I put my black snapback on backwards to complete my frat look. I looked over to my phone to see it was 8.

“I’m all ready.” Amelia said as she walked in. She looked great and the little piece of jewelry on her nose didn’t go unnoticed.

“You know you keep coming with these surprise piercings. Next I’m gonna think you’re hiding a tattoo.” I joked making her smile.

“Not yet.” She teased and I shook my head. We headed out the sorority house was only a block away and the party was in full swing when we got there.

“Now babe if you don’t want to be here at any point we can just steal drinks and go back to the dorms just let me know.” I told her guiding her in to the house. I grabbed us each a drink, myself a beer and her a mikes hard. “Here I thought you might like this better.”

“Thanks.” She said opening it and sipping on it. I grabbed her hand and guided her to the dance floor.

“You know might as well dance.” I shrugged as I grabbed her hip with my one hand and pulled her into me. “If this is to close just tell me.”

She nodded as we bounced around finishing our drinks. We did this till we had about three each in us. That’s when she turned around and started grinding on me. I bit on my lip letting both my hands find her hips. She turned back at me and smirked taking my hat from my head to hers.