Damn

Amelia’s POV

I shouldn’t have even came to this party. It wasn’t my scene. I hated frat parties, but at least this one was in a frat house and not packed in a dorm room. I only came with Justin, because I knew it would get under Calum’s skin, but Justin had left me to get us drinks a few minutes ago and I was currently watching as Calum took shots with the chick who bought him tonight.

“Here Amelia.” Justin said handing me a blue drink in a red solo cup. “I had Mandie make it up so it’s fruity.”

“Thanks.” I smiled and sipped on it.

“Wanna dance?” He asked and I bit my lip but nodded anyhow. He pulled me out to the floor where many people were grinding. He pulled my back to his chest and sat one hand on my hip as the other held his beer bottle. “Just move your hips.”

“Like this?” I asked as if I had no idea what to do although I had danced for years and knew exactly how to move my hips.

“Perfect.” He whispered. I smirked as I saw a certain pair of brown eyes meet mine then I bit my lip and the set of eyes became dark and glared at me then turned and his lips were on the small blonde’s with him. “Babe, wanna another drink?”

“Sure.” I said as we stopped dancing. I went to sit on the couch as he walked back into the kitchen.

“What the fuck was that?” I had Calum sitting right next to me and growling in my ear making me smirk. “You can’t just go around being miss badass.”

“I think I’m pretty good at it. Oh and babe better watch it. I think you’re liking me a little too much. The green is showing, but it’s kind of hot.” I don’t know where the sudden flirting came from, but I got up and found Justin again.

Calum’s POV

She was making me lose my mind. She was all up on Justin, but looking my way knowing I was watching and getting joy from it. I tried so hard to pay attention to the blonde dancing on me, but her rhythm was all off and she was trying way too hard.

“Hey Angelica I think I’m ready to go.” I tell her.

“It’s actually Alison.” She laughs turning around. I’m about ready to grab her hand and go, but then I notice Justin leading Amelia up the steps.

“Um, but I have to piss first.” I make up an excuse and head up the stairs dodging people sucking each others faces off. I saw the door at the end of the hall close and walked towards it.

“Justin! I told you I was ready to leave!” I heard Amelia giggle and I could imagine her hitting his chest in a playful manner.

“Shh babe we did leave we’re in my room.” He tried to get quiet, but he was pretty loud himself.

“Babe? Are you sure you’re Justin?” Her response made me suppress a laugh, but the next thing made me open the door it was a loud smack.

“What are you doing?” I asked looking at the scene of Amelia huffing with her arms crossed and Justin holding his cheek.

“Calum! I didn’t want him to kiss me, so I slapped him.” Even intoxicated Amelia knew her own boundaries which made me a bit happy that she could defend herself. Remember Calum you DON’T like her like that. She’s just super-hot.

“Yeah, babe let’s get you out of here.” I said pulling her to me so we could go.

“Go fuck her Hood I bet she’s lousy any how!” I stopped and told Amelia to stay before heading back and sending a fist into Justin’s jaw. I smiled and went back to Amelia putting an arm around her waist and walking out.

“I-I-it’s c-c-c-cold.” She stuttered and I realized she was in hardly anything in the cold night. I immediately took my jacket off and wrapped it around her.

“We don’t live to far from here.” I told her wrapping my arm back around her. When we got back to our dorm Ashton and Harper were in the lobby.

“What did you do?” Ashton asked seeing Amelia half asleep tucked into me instead of bickering with me.

“It’s not what-“

“Hood, please tell me she’s okay?” Harper asked and I sighed calling the elevator.

“She’s fine just a bit drunk, but I’ll make sure she gets to bed. It’s all Justin’s fault anyhow. I don’t even know what she drank-“

“Blue!” She squealed smiling making us all laugh then Ashton gave me a serious look.

“No.” I said hoping the elevator would get here faster. It finally came and instead of going to her dorm I went to mine since it’d be quicker. As soon as there I got her to sit on the bed, but the true effects of the drink were setting in.

“Calum, I’m hot like so hot,” She whined pulling off her top and skirt. I sighed stopping her from taking off the rest. “Do you still want to play this game? I could make you the real winner.”

“Babe you don’t know what’s going on.”

“No, you don’t.” She giggled wrapping her arms around my neck and pushing herself onto me. I had to really control myself but I grabbed her hands and sat her down.

“Honey, you need to go to bed and sleep this off. I’m gonna crash in your room. You stay here.” I said and she nodded. I got her to put on one of my shirts and drink water before finally taking Advil. I wrote a note explaining everything to her leaving it on my night stand and tucked her in.

“Thanks Calum you’re nicer than I remember.” She mumbled as I switched off the lights. I knew she was referring to last year. I acted as if I had no memory of almost using her, but I did. There was something about her that kept me wanting more even after rejection, so I let her believe I didn’t know of that night. Damn Calum, you fell. You fell hard.

…………………………………………..

So Calum Does remember Amelia rejecting him….

Next time some filler before the Halloween chapter.