...Sold!

It was mid- October when we finally were having the RA/HD date night auction. I had hardly talked to Calum since the movie marathon, but I knew soon enough we’d have to get to work on the costume party in two weeks. I decided to wear a black crop where the straps fell off the shoulder and I paired it with a white A-line skirt that accented my waist and hit just below my butt. Lastly I grabbed my red vans to slide them on.

“You ready?” Harper asked walking in dressed in high waisted jean shorts that had a vans tank tucked in and fishnets under. Her black vans completed the outfit as her platinum hair was pin straight to her chest and bright red lipstick topped it all off.

“Yup.” I said throwing my wavy hair around a bit so it fell in loose waves to my belly button. She smiled at me. “We better throw on something over our arms.”

“True.” We pulled out two of my oversized flannels and walked over to the gym, or well ran because we thought it was smart to wear summer outfits in the cold fall.

“So, Luke and I will MC and then just auction each other off first to start, and then Harper, Ashton, Calum, and finally Amelia.” Michael announced as we all gathered behind the stage they had set up on the gym floor. The stands were almost packed and people were gathered in the balconies above surprising me at just how many people came out.

“Sounds good.” Ashton answered and just a few minutes later the lights were off and there were two spot lights where Michael and Luke came out.

“So you lovely people here know that the washers and dryers suck all over campus, so as a way to fix them in our building we’re having the RA’s and our Hall Director auction themselves off tonight.” Luke started.

“And it just so happens were two of the six people to be auctioned tonight, so to start Mr. Luke Hemmings a 6’4” blonde hair blue eyed hunk. He likes playing guitar and as cheesy as it sounds loves long walks on the beach. Let’s start at $25” Quickly girls were raising the price and it kept going fast till around $450.

“$450, how about $500. Okay $500 how about-“

“$600!” One girl shouted and it seemed to stop there.

“Sold for $600, you can come on up here.” The girl walked up and I recognized her to be Emma Goulding a girl in my math class. “What’s your name?”

“Emma Goulding.” She smiled

“Well you can go back stage and pay for your date!” Michael announced and the same thing went on for Michael making $620, and Brooke Robinson buying the date.

“Now I know the guys have yet to get a chance to buy a date, so here we give you, Harper Marks! She is 5’6” and loves a guy with a sense of humor!” Luke announced.

“So how about-“

“$200!” The bidding was crazy and quickly Harper had racked up $800, but I could tell Ashton wasn’t happy as he tapped his foot backstage.

“$865 going once going twice-“

“$900!” Ashton yelled running from back stage to side stage.

“Sold for $900 to- Ashton?” Michael seemed confused, but Ashton smiled walking on stage.

“Well it just so happens Ashton is next so umm-“

“$130!” money was once again being shouted like crazy, but I could see Harper talking to him and him laughing.

“Sold for $615!” It was some girl named Sydney, and they came back as Calum went on to stage.

Calum’s POV

I didn’t really care about this auction I knew I’d make a lot of money I mean half the girls on this campus want to bang me, so I wasn’t going to have a hard time being sold.

“$750!” I finally started to realize we quickly got to the seven hundreds and girls were still going crazy.

“$1,240!”

“And sold for $1,240 to…” Luke trailed off as the girl came to stage.

“Alison Moriskey.” She smiled. Her hair was this fake gold blonde and her face was caked with make up; while you could see she had her cleavage pushed up way too far. She was everything that screamed sorority girl.

“So, we have one last date to Auction, and that would be one Amelia Rose Evans!” Luke shouted.

“She enjoys to make people smile and loves pizza, what a rad girl.” Michael said as Amelia went on stage, and it was the first time I took her appearance in fully. The guys were going wild for her, and I couldn’t blame them. Her face wasn’t full of powder, and she didn’t wear extensions, most of all she was real. Stop it Calum.

“$1500, wow anything more?” Michael asked and I found my mouth moving before I could stop it.

“$1550!” Luke peaked back and raised an eyebrow and I shrugged.

“Well sold for-“

“$1600!” Someone challenged and I peaked out to see Justin the president of Omega Delta smirking.

“$1700!” Now I wasn’t losing to my rival. I hated the guy with all my guts almost as much as I liked messing with Amelia.

“$1710!”

“Is that all?” I scoffed, “$1800!”

“Okay sold to Calum for $1800! Thanks everyone for coming out!” Luke announced. I felt a fist on my shoulder and turned around to see Amelia glaring.

“What do you think you’re doing?!” She shouted.

“Hey I had the same right as everyone else to buy that date, so now you have to sit through a date with me babe.” I smirked and she growled. “Honey leave the growling for the bedroom.”

“I’m never getting near a bed with you.” She turned and marched away and there in her place was the girl who bought me.

“So, I was thinking we could just go straight from here to a party and call it a date, dance a little and maybe end up back at your place.” She smirked sticking her chest out even more, but I wasn’t paying attention. I was watching the brunette behind her flirt with Justin.

“Yeah, which frat?”

“Omega Delta.” I watched past her again to see Amelia biting her lip meaning she was contemplating something then I heard an okay so I nodded to the girl in front of me. Time to fuck shit up…

…………………………….

Sooo this is all crazy but a frat party next chapter… Maybe some Calum and Amelia interaction….

And Picture above are the outfits....

I still don’t know who to cast for girls…

Justin is Justin Bieber

And of course 5SOS is 5SOS

But I don’t know who to play Amelia, or Harper

Any Suggestions???