My Frat Boy

Calum's POV

"I do." I smiled at her. She was beautiful absolutely stunning. Her eyes were brighter than ever before and her smile was even bigger. I couldn't wait for the day that we were the ones actually saying vows. What happened to me?  Amelia did. I couldn't believe how much this past school year had changed me.

"I noticed you were in deep thought at the wedding what's up?" Amelia asked finding me at the reception and messing with my tie.

"Just thinking about you love." I smiled giving her a quick peck on the lips.

"This must be him." Although the older woman didn't have very many fetures in common with Amelia she had the same bright brown eyes telling me it was her mother.

"I'm Calum Hood you must be Mrs. Evans." I smiled offering her a hand to shake.

"Call me Robin please. I'm so happy I'm finally meeting you. I can't believe she hasn't brought you home already." She said ignoring my hand and hugging me instead.

"I can't blame her. When we met I was just a frat boy. She's done quite the number on me." I said winking in the direction of Amelia as she blushed.

"Well, I hope to see more of you Calum, we better get to our seats you should be around us." Sure enough I was seated right by Amelia's parents and a few people from the wedding party.

Speeches were started and now it was Amelia's turn.

"Today is a very special day. It's a day where two people unite together for the rest of their lives. I always imagined the day my brother would get married and for a long time I would have never imagined that being Tina. Not because they didn't love eachother, but because she was in love with my brother who has passed away, and well James was his best friend, so you see a reason that could spark no marriage between these two. But we all know that if Tina had to move on with anyone, James was perfect. You two share a love for a common person, and for eachother. I know as Anthony watches us today he's very proud that his best friend has made the love of his life very happy." She finished with raising her wine glass and tears streaming down her face just like most of the people in the room.

"You've never told me about Anthony." I said catching her as she walked back to the bathrooms I bet to fix her makeup.

"It's hard to talk about, but he had to be mentioned. He was Tina's true love and mine, James, and CJ's brother." She said hugging me. I just rubbed her back and kissed her head. "Cal, I love you. I'm glad we're together now."

"Why a sudden realization?"

"I just was reminded that some lives don't last forever and you need to make sure to tell the people you love how much you love them while their still here." She smiled at me. I smiled back at her and kissed her.

.

.

Amelia's POV

"Anthony Clarence James Hood. That's his name." I told the nurse as she scribbled it down and ran back out of the room. "It's perfect isn't it."

"It sure is." Calum said sitting on the side of my bed playing with my left ring finger. "Are we ever going to actually be married?"

"I don't know. You asked me a year ago almost, and then I got pregnant and didn't want to get married while pregnant, and now I need to lose the baby weight, so who knows?" I shrugged and he laughed a bit.

"I'm sorry, but the gurl's?" The nurse asked coming back in.

"Taylor Koa Hood." Calum answered and the nurse was off again.

"Then there's the fact of having twins, I'm starting my job in a month, while you just got promoted, so there's no rush."

"What happened to the girl who said life was short?"

"Well she doesn't believe marriage is anything you have to rush. We have our family, our love, our friends, and our jobs. I think we're doing pretty good. We get married when we get married."

"I love you so much."

"I love you too my frat boy." I smiled pulling him over to me to kiss him.

"Okay last interruption. Do you wanna see the babies?"

"Do you have to ask twice? And can you send our families in?" I laughed. I grabbed Calum's hand happy to have him so close to me. To think almost 3 years ago I stood in front of his room filled with anger, because he couldn't keep his music down. I'm so thankful for those nights of complaints and for Ashton for pairing us up on the Halloween project, because without those I would've lived my life without knowing the feeling of holding the frat boy's heart in my hand....

................................

Sorry for the horrid ending, but I didn't know what else to do....