Touché

Luke’s POV

“So, you’re saying Dylan and Elizabeth are in on a plan together to get back with Amelia and Calum?” Ashton asked to make sure he had the story straight.

“Yes-“

“Why would she want to go on a date with me then?” Michael asked.

“Well like you said she wanted to go with you not the other way around. Sorry Mikey, but you were her way to get Calum all riled up.” I patted his shoulder but he shrugged.

“I’m only mad that she’s trying to get back with Calum after the whole cheating thing.”

“Well now we have to just get Amelia and Calum together, because once their together it should be better. Right?” Ashton asked. I sighed because sadly that wasn’t all.

“I don’t think it’s that easy. Calum has already shook Amelia away a bit with the whole thinking he was in love with his ex thing. Also Calum is scared of hurting Amelia, and I don’t know if them dating will actually shake Dylan and Elizabeth away.”

“So what do we do?” Michael asked. I didn’t know and then it popped in my head…

“We get to them before they get to A and Cal,” I smirked. “You see Michael you could call up Elizabeth for another ‘date’ and try to talk to her-“

“What about Dylan?” Ashton interrupted.

“I have the perfect girl for the job.” I nodded and left the boys standing in front of 119.

“Oh, Luke Justine isn’t in right now.” Trinity smiled answering the door making me laugh a little at her assumption.

“Actually I need to talk to you.”

Amelia’s POV

I didn’t actually know where I was going just knowing I needed a walk after my run in with Dylan. I wanted to talk to Calum, but I was kind of avoiding him since setting him up on the dates. Also I didn’t want him to go like kill Dylan.  I was looking down when I felt my body crash into something or well someone.

“Oh, I’m sorry.” A thick British accent caught me by surprise as I steadied myself. I looked up and I was inches away from a guy I didn’t recognize.

“Oh no I should’ve been watching.” I smiled taking a step back so we weren’t so close. I took a moment to look over him. He had brown hair styled similar to Luke’s. His eyes were bright blue and he had this light scruff starting to grow.

“I’m Isaac.” He smiled offering a hand.

“Amelia.” I smiled shaking his hand.

“Maybe we could get lunch, that’s where I was headed.” He suggested.

“Sure I don’t have any plans.” I turned so I could walk with him. “Can we possibly get taco bell?”

“Okay, so you don’t mind that I run into you and then you suggest Taco Bell, marry me!” He joked making me giggle a bit and bite my lip.

“You see I might be so impressive to you, but you still have to prove yourself to me.” I joked and he nodded as if thinking about it.

“Deal.” We both broke out laughing. It was a nice change of pace from any other encounters I’ve had this year so far.

“So are you new? I can hear an accent?”

“Yes I’m actually studying abroad this semester and interning next semester around here. Then I’ll be headed back to England. I’m a senior this year.”

“Oh, well I’m a sophomore and how exciting to live in England.” I said as we entered the fast food place and got in line.

“It’s not really that exciting, the states are a different pace for sure.” He moved up to the cashier ordering a steak quesaritto, no sour cream, a Pepsi, and nachos with cheese. “Hey I’ll pay just go ahead and order Amelia.”

“No really it’s-“

“Hey it’s my way of impressing you since all I’ve done so far is run into you.” He winked smiling. I sighed ordering the same thing making him chuckle a bit. “Wow we even have the same order, we’re a match made in heaven.”

“Yeah, yeah, I mean so far you’re really impressing me.” I said and we got our food quickly sitting at a booth. We just had small talk as he told me about England and I told him about my life here.

“So, we’ll have to do this again.” He told me as we finished up and I nodded agreeing. He flipped over the receipt and grabbed a pen out of his jeans and wrote down a number. “Here, feel free to text me.”

Calum’s POV

I was getting really hungry and ran into Ashton who I asked to go to lunch with me. I hadn’t hung out a lot with him since Harper and he became a thing, so it was the perfect opportunity.

“Can we get Taco Bell? I’ve been craving it.”

“What are you on your period?” I teased him making him hit my arm. “Dude I’m joking we can go get tacos.”

“Good, because we’re already here.” Ashton had lead us to Taco Bell before I even agreed I just rolled my eyes and walked in. Then I heard a familiar giggle and looked over to see Amelia with some guy I didn’t recognize. “Cal- Oh.”

“Of course I’m just a little too late.” I sighed looking back over the menu so we could order. As we waited I made sure she didn’t see us.

“Feel free to text me.” I heard and glared as I got my tray of food and found a table with Ashton.

“Hey you look like you’re about to kill me are you cool?” Ashton snapped me out of my thoughts and I just started eating. I watched the guy leave, but I still saw Amelia sitting at her booth. “Just go talk to her, when was the last time you did that?”

“Uh I haven’t talked to her for a week.” I said and Ashton kicked my shin. “Ow!”

“Go, now.” I rolled my eyes, but listened finishing my taco and taking a sip of my pop before going over to her.

“Calum!” She jumped up seeing me. She hugged me immediately and it made me smile. Luke was so right…. “What are you doing here?”

“Well you know there is a thing called lunch.” I joked sliding in across from her and stealing a nacho that she still had.

“You don’t talk to a girl for a week and you think you can steal my nachos.” She acted grumpy making me chuckle.

“Well she also didn’t talk to me…”

“Touché.”

“So, who were you here with?” Her face went a little pink making me smile, because she looked so innocent.

“Nobody.”

“If it was nobody you wouldn’t be blushing.” I teased.

“His name is Isaac and we just kind of ran into each other.” She shrugged.

“So it wasn’t a date?” She furrowed her eyebrows as to why I would ask that, but before she could answer I reached over the table and kissed her….

……………………………………….

There is a reason Calum is kissing her….

I feel like this might be getting a little to hectic so just a few more chapters…. Or maybe not. We’ll see!