I Need to Know

Warning this is mostly sexual and I suck at those kinds of things....

Amelia's POV

"Who Knows?" Slipped off my tongue as I suddenly had a boost of confidence as we drove back to the dorms. I could tell Calum was shocked, because I could feel his stare trying to see if I was telling the truth or just flirting. We got back and I parked, Calum basically running from the car. I laughed I saw him leaning by the elevator as I finally got in.

"So, about this sudden rebel side of you, are you serious?" I heard choke up at the end a bit. I just shrugged batting my eye lashes getting on the elevator. I heard him groan as he got on and smirked.

"Are-"I was cut off by his lips on mine being pinned to the elevator wall.

"Babe, you can't just tease me like this." He practically growled capturing my lips in his again as his hands found my hips and he pressed closer to me to where I felt a growing bulge under his pants.

"You may want to press a button, babe." I smirked. He laughed turning to hit 4 smirking at me as he leaned against the wall opposite of me. "No more assaulting my lips?"

"We have plenty of time, we're going to go all night." I saw a glint in his eye and it made me gulp. We're you really ready for this? I mean you weren't waiting for marriage, but is he the one? "Love, we don't have to do anything you're not ready for, so don't let that pretty mind of yours explode."

He laced our fingers together and tugged me to go to his room. When he got in his room he locked the door completely, to where even none of the other RAs could get in. He smirked at me and the first thing he did was take my mask off. "Beautiful."

I took off his and smiled leaning up to kiss him and then leaned back to set the mask down. "So, Handsome."

"This might be weird, but can we get a picture." He blushed a bit looking at the ground. "You know I kind of told my mom I was taking this beautiful girl to a ball, and she wants to see."

"Calum! Why did you lie to your mom?" He laughed still looking at the ground and I pulled his chin to look at me. "But of course, I bet your mom is a lovely lady."

He smiled at me kissing my cheek and setting up his phone so he could take multiple photos at 5 second intervals. He came over to me and we did a few different poses. One where he just wrapped an arm around my waist then one where he stood behind me with his arms around me. We did a few goofy, then I leaned up and kissed his cheek as he smiled sweetly. He surprised me when kissing me during the last one.

"I won't send that one, but I might set it as my background." He laughed taking a look through them. I peeked and smiled. We made a great match and for once I thought that maybe it could work.

Calum's POV

I smiled at the photos and sent them to my mom quickly then sat my phone to the side looking down at Amelia who was kicking off her heels. "Getting comfortable?"

"Actually yes." She smiled and turned her back to me. "Unzip me?"

"Do you want a shirt to throw on?" She looked back at me and smiled shaking her head. I unzipped her dress and she turned back to face me stepping out of it standing there in just her matching black lace bra and panties.

"You know what black panties mean?" I asked letting out a low growl. I noticed her blush as she nodded innocently. "I think I'm wearing too many clothes."

"Want help?" She bit her lip walking towards me as I removed my jacket. I watched as her delicate fingers undid each button and then her hands slowly slid pulled at my tie. I pulled it over my head and she found the confidence to drag my shirt off my arms. I noticed the way she stared at my bare torso then her hand reached out to trace over my MMXII tattoo.

"I'm still a little overdressed." I said kicking off my shoes and undoing my belt.

"Oh." I heard it was tiny, but it made me chuckle.

"Like I said whatever you're com-"I stopped when I noticed her small hands working at my pants button and then they slip down my legs. My hard on was pretty clear through my boxer briefs and she looked at me with wide eyes. "Have you ever seen one?"

"I mean yeah, but-"She stopped and palmed me through the thin cloth making me groan "Yeah a lot bigger than Dylan."

"Good." I smirked kissing her and walking back towards my bed I landed on it with a slight thud and she squealed. I turned us so I could lead and began kissing down her jaw and sucking on her collarbone till I was sure there'd be a purple mark left. "So, babe, you've never told me how much you've done. I know you're a virgin, but are you completely pure?"

I began assaulting her throat with kisses finding her sweet spot. "Well, I've gave head and been fingered. That's about it."

I hovered my face over hers, "Wait did he never eat you out?"

"No." I gasped and then smirked. First I removed her bra then I focused on her chest for a minute listening to her moan and feeling her tug at my hair. I then kissed down until I made it to her underwear.

"Can I?" I asked looking up at her.

Amelia's POV

Just him looking at me from his kneeling position on the ground made me go crazy. I nodded then looked back at the ceiling my heart pounding. Soon enough he had my panties off and dragged me by my hips to the edge of the bed. I looked up and saw him smirking at my heat. He had a hand on each of my thighs and licked his lips.

"Cal." I moaned as he slipped a finger in me. My eyes shut as I bit my lip and held onto the covers tight. He had me a complete mess as his tongue and fingers worked on me. I could feel a buildup in my stomach that I had never felt before when he stopped.

"Babe, I need to know now if I can umm-"He seemed loss for words, but I knew what he was talking about as he stood running a hand through his hair. I sat up and just pulled down his boxers and pumped him a few times.

"Make love to me."

...............................................................