Little Jedi

We just hit 1k reads on this book and I can't be more grateful!!!! Thank you guys so much for getting me there. It has always been my goal but I never thought I would reach it this quickly. Ily guys SO MUCH!! On to a new chapter!!! 

~~~~~~

"Take that, Tin Can!"

Anakin heard the twins playing in their room. More like yelling with occasional lightsaber noises.

"What are they playing in there?" Padmé asked after they heard more yelling and the sound of sticks colliding.

"I'll go make sure they don't hit each other." Anakin said and got up from the couch. He headed to the room that the twins shared and saw the door open.

First thing he saw inside was Leia had two low ponytails and a tooka eared headband on. In her hands, she had a stick pointed backwards. She was backing up and waving the sticks around. Luke was next to her, a few steps away to avoid the flying sticks, and had on a tan shirt and a stick in his hand too. A few brown pillows were set up on the bed across from them.

"What are you two doing?" Anakin asked. Both looked up and he could see the white paper taped on Leia's cheek that vaguely resembled Ahsoka's markings and the brown marker drawn to look like a beard on Luke's chin.

"We're playing jedi!" Luke said, holding up his 'lightsaber' in Obi-Wan's signature move. He thought Luke would play him but it was obvious he was Obi-Wan. Leia nodded and held up up her 'lightsabers' too with a big grin on her face.

"Really? And who are you supposed to be?" he asked, humoring them.

"I'm Auntie 'Soka!" So he was right. The tooka eared headband now made sense.

"And I'm Uncle Obi." Luke said in his best Corusanti accent. Anakin had to admit it was pretty close.

"Why aren't you playing me?"

"Daddy, we're trying to rescue you. You were defeated by the bad guys and got put in jail." Leia said, an obvious tone in her voice.

"You know, you have a habit of getting into these situations." Luke said, sounding like Obi-Wan.

"Oh, and where did you hear that?"

"Uncle Obi, when he was talking about the clone war." Luke said, matter-of-factly.

"He told us about how you, Uncle Obi, and Auntie 'Soka fought the battle droids and won. Rex told us that all the clones used to call the droids 'tinnies' and 'tin can'," Leia said and she launched into their whole battle scenario, talking about how Anakin got captured.

"And now me and Luke are trying to break you out. We were trying to get past the droids to get to you and then you came in." Leia concluded, pointing at the tooka doll that represented him on the bed.

"That's a very good plan. I suggest taking out the head droid first, that way it'll throw the others into a panic." Anakin suggested them.

"Ooh, yes! That's perfect!" she exclaimed.

"So uncivilized." Luke mumbled, sounding just like Obi-Wan.

"Yes, I think- wait, what did you say?" Anakin asked turning to his son.

"I heard Uncle Obi say it once about a blaster." he said, giving a small shrug. Anakin shook his head.

"That he did. That he did. Well, it's getting late and I think you two need to get to sleep," Both groaned and pouted. "Put the lip away, it's not working tonight." He helped them put the sticks away and put the pillows back on the couch. While he was talking to Padmé about what they were playing, Luke and Leia were changing into their pajamas.

"Mommy, can you read us a story?" Leia asked sweetly, peeking her head out from the corner. Padmé agreed and Leia went back to the room. The twins fell asleep quite quickly after the story, probably tired from playing. Once they were asleep, he sent a picture that he had taken secretly of the twins to both Ahsoka and Obi-Wan.

Ahsoka responded first, no surprise since she was always up late. 'Leia looks so cute!!!! Can't wait for Halloween. She'll make a great mini me.' she had replied and Anakin smiled. Leia had always reminded him of a mix of Padmé and Ahsoka. She'll be great leader one day.

'He will make a wise jedi one day.' was Obi-Wan's reply. Now that he thought of it, Luke did have some good wisdom for a kid his age. I guess he does listen while Obi-Wan is talking.

Yeah, Luke and Leia are little but they listen and learn mannerisms better than anyone. They probably know Ahsoka and Obi-Wan as well as Anakin does.

Anakin smiled at the picture. His kids would make great leaders one day; Luke a Jedi Master and Leia a great senator. He could imagine them both being as successful, if not more, than their parents. He got up and peeked into the twin's room. Soft snores and peaceful faces greeted him making him smile. One day they'll be all grown up but for now, their cute baby faces were something he wanted to keep forever. 

~~~~~~

Yes, I know. I hate the ending but I seriously couldn't think of anything better. SORRY!! I love writing Leia and Luke AUs so I might do more.... YAY!!

Should I do a 1k special chapter??? Like some sort of reveal or request thing??? I don't really know what to do but I want to do something. Please, any suggestions are welcome!!!

Have a great morning/afternoon/night/day and I'll see you soon!!!

<3 Katie :)