Halloween

Clio: Cuza, meet my vampire friends!

Cuza, shaking hands with someone wearing a bloodstained vest: Hi, I like your costumes!

Vampires: Costumes-

Joshua: Trick or treat!

Person: OH MY- your hair and makeup are so dead on. You really look like that hideous Burns guy.

Joshua: Thank you?

Kris: Wait, Free's still inside.

Free, holding a shield, grenades strapped to his clothes: It's not safe out there.

Kris: They're just costumes!

Free: But you can't tell which Joshua is the real one. *Grabs sword* We'll just have to destroy them all.

Kris: ... Just get in the car.

Nika: Hurry up we're not gonna be able to catch up with Zac's group!

Toko: I'm going trick or treating in Animal Crossing this year.

Nika: That video game?

Toko: It's very serious. Jack the Halloween god gives all the villagers PTSD and rips your character limb by limb when you accidently eat his lollipop.

Nika: Wut.

Karina: *Sees a Take 1 bowl of candy*

Karina: Jackpot.

Daigo: Ryota, WHAT did you do to my room?

Ryota: I took the Halloween decorations out!

Daigo: YOU MEAN MY FURNITURE?

Rantaro: Ello ello! You gonna tag along?

Wakiya, standing in the doorway: I have to wait for all the Kondas to get their costumes on...

Koji: *Steps outside, wearing sweatpants, gold chain neckalces, and a radio playing Megolavania on his shoulder* I was up late night ballin-

Rantaro: *Backs away slowly*

Ryota: Where do I buy scary costumes?

Ken: Hm, ask Daigo where he gets his clothes at.

Ryota: Ok-

Ken: nO nO i WaS jOkInG-

Ben, with a megaphone: YOU THERE, CHILD! DID YOU JUST DROP A CHOCOLATE WRAPPER ON THE GROUND? A DOG'S GONNA LICK IT AND GET POISONED-

Officer: Excuse me sir, can you stop harassing people?

Ben: OH? HE DOESN'T CARE ABOUT ANIMALS!!!!

Person: Aw, what a cute little elf? How'd you make yourself look so small?

Lui: B*tch I'm not even participating in Halloween.

Person 2: A dwarf!!! Can I get a picture?

Lui: I JUST WANT TO GO TO THE STORE.

Xander: *Accidently shatters a doorway*

Yugo: I know you really like Superman, but jeez, don't get that into character!