𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧. 𝗜 𝗔𝗺 𝗜𝗻 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗪𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝘁𝘆

☆°
*ೃ:✧ —
❝   I AM IN LOVE WITH MARTY

☆°*ೃ:✧ —❝   I AM IN LOVE WITH MARTY  ❞

⌣*ೃ:.✧✼°․⋆⌣

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

CHERYL WENT TO THE DANCE with Timothy. Of course before entering the car he opened the door for her. The ride to the school was pretty swell. The two seemed to get along like the usually do. Only one thing was on the red head girls mind. That nearly kiss.

Do I like Marty?

Why did I play him on like that?

We're just friends aren't we?

With a blink of an eye they made it. Cheryl was about to put her hand on the door latch. Though Timothy adjusted himself before turning to her.

"Why don't we park for a while?" He asked with a sly smirk.

Cheryl blinked as her mind became foggy. Do I even like Timothy anymore? I know I like him. He is very good looking and we have lots in common.

The girl cleared her throat, "I'm sorry I never sat in a parked car with someone like this before."

"Oh?" Timothy rose a brow, "I'd assume you have once or twice."

She chuckled, "With an overprotective brother like mine? He'll no."

"So?" He shrugged, "He is not you're Mom. Do whatever you want. Let's start breaking some of you're brothers' rules tonight huh?" He grinned reaching over in his pocket to grab something.

CHERYL'S POV

For some reason, I am not nervous as I thought I'd be. I watched him reach in his pocket to pull pit a pack of cigarettes. My eyes grew I shock.

"You don't look like the type of person who smokes Timothy." It's true. He doesn't. He seems like a nice calm kid who just likes comics.

"Come on Cher... just try one. Break a few full tonight." Timothy pulls one out from its box.

He scooted closer to me making me stiffen. Timothy gently took my hand. "Here, you hold it like this." He positioned the cigar in between my pointer and ring finger.

Something in the back of my head is screaming not to try. Though there is this itch that is saying you only live once. One can't hurt. Cody is not here to scold me. Before I knew it he lit the cigar telling me to lift it so I don't burn myself.