𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧. 𝗮 𝗱𝗶𝗺𝗲

☆°
*ೃ:.✧ —

❝  I'D HAVE 40 CENTS NOW

❝ I'D HAVE 40 CENTS NOW. ❞
⌣*ೃ:.✧✼°․⋆⌣

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Cheryl finally caught up with Marty as they then ran down the street. The last few seconds they saw George he was riding a bike. The duo made their way down a small road to the other side, a quiet neighborhood and everything seemed calm.

The teen in the red best stopped once he recognized his father's bike up against a tree. Cheryl on the other had was quite distracted by looking around. Though Marty was too focused on looking for George.

Some leaves fell from the tree above the two. Marty looked up he noticed the figure in the tree. He looked over to Cheryl as she was looking in the other direction, he placed a hand on her shoulder. She blinked and turned around as he pointed up at him.

"There he is," Marty confirmed.

George took a pair of binoculars out and inched forward trying to get a good glimpse of something highly inappropriate. Marty moved his head slightly to get a better look at his dad as his hand finally slipped off his friend's shoulder.

"He's a peeping Tom," Marty said in disgust. Cheryl looked up to the window where George was aiming a glare at.

"Oh, dear Lord." She flinched and instantly looked away. More leaves started to fall down. George slipped as he was now having from the tree. Seconds later he fell on to the middle of the road as a car was driving by.

"Dad– George!" Marty called out and jumped out to the middle of the street pushing him out of the way just in time. In return this action caused him to get hit by the car. His head hit the concrete floor kicking him out.

"Oh, Marty!" Cheryl called out and ran over to his side. She bends down. Her hands slowly reached out to his face but she hesitated.
Just perfect. She cursed to herself now having to deal with this mess.

"Hey, wait a minute, who are you?" A man got out of the car pointed at the boy on the bike. Though George just took off. "Stella, another one of these kids jumped in front of my car. Come out here to help me bring him inside!" He hollered to his wife.

Mr. Baines attended Cheryl to help her pick him up. "I'm sorry about your friend. Let's bring him on up inside."

°

"I'm sorry if we caused any trouble." Cheryl apologizes as she was now sitting on their living room couch. She couldn't help but look around the house and the decor. It was nothing like she saw before.