𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐨. 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗼𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗯𝗿𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿

☆°

*ೃ:

*ೃ:.✧ —
❝ OH, MARTY I AM SO SORRY. ❞
⌣*ೃ:.✧✼°․⋆⌣

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Cheryl rang the doorbell once she got to the McFly's house. The two usually hung out afternoons. So it was a usual routine for them. The door opened reviling his cranky sister Linda. After an awkward stare, she finally opened her mouth.

"Mom! Marty's friend is here!" She hollered and headed back inside leaving the door open.

Cheryl walked inside and smiled as Lorraine walked over to pull her in for a hug. "Hey, sweetheart. He is in his room. Martin is a bit cranky so beware." She warned her.

The redhead nods, "Alright. Thanks for the heads up!" She grinned and headed off down the hall. She skipped on over to his room which was the last one down the hall. Cheryl knocked before heading on in.

"Hey, you! What's up?" She asked as she romped around his room looking at his belongings. His skateboard sat next to his door.

Marty exhaled a sigh, "The Pinheads didn't get in. They said we were 'just too darn loud'." He quoted them with his fingers.

Cheryl frowned and sat on the edge of his bed, "Oh, Marty, I am so sorry. Is that all?" She asked wondering since he looked all moody.

"Biff also broke the car." Marty glanced over at her and shook his head standing up, "Man, at a swell time too! You know Jen and I were going to the lake in that." He rubbed his face in frustration.

A small gasp escaped her lips, "I know how much that trip meant to you. You've talked about it for weeks." Cheryl got up and placed a hand on his shoulder.

"He wrecked it. He totaled it. How am I gonna break it to Jennifer, Cher?" He asked turning to her.

Cheryl thought for a while. Thinking of what to say. Seeing his frustrated gloomy face made her feel dull at that moment. No thoughts really came to mind. Marty stepped away as her hand slowly glid of his shoulder.

"Guess I am gonna have to call her."

"Martin! Dinner is ready! Is Cheryl gonna stay with us?" Lorraine hollered from the other side of the house breaking the awkward tension between them.

"And... that's my mother. So up for dinner?" Marty asked with a slight smile.

Cheryl grinned, "Of course! I did tell Cody I was staying for a while. Dad should be home soon anyways."