𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞. 𝗺𝗮𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗻 𝗺𝗰𝗳𝗹𝘆

☆°
*ೃ:.✧ —

❝ HEY LOOK, I AM MARTY FUCKIN MCFLY AND I PREFER MY PRECIOUS SKATEBOARD OVER MY RUSTY ASS PICK UP TRUCK

❝ HEY LOOK, I AM MARTY FUCKIN MCFLY AND I PREFER MY PRECIOUS SKATEBOARD OVER MY RUSTY ASS PICK UP TRUCK. ❞
⌣*ೃ:.✧✼°․⋆⌣

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

It is now 12:28 PM. Cheryl is fast asleep especially after that fight with her brother. She forgot to set an alarm to wake up. Her phone rang waking her up. She groaned and reached over to pick it up.

"Hello?" She asked in a raspy voice.

"Just making sure you aren't late. You slept too?" Marty asked at the end of the line.

"Yeah... my stupid brother and I had a fight so I went out like a light." She snickers ruffling her hair as she slowly sat up.

"Oh, I'm sorry that happened. Well, you better make your way over to the Mall. Let's see what Doc has in store for us." He placed his phone in between his ear and shoulder as he started to slip on his shoes. "Would you like to talk about it sometime?" Marty grabbed the camera Doc needed as he started to head out. He was always concerned about Cheryl's personal life since she's been though so much.

Cheryl went over to pick up her bag and just started to pack some essential stuff since they would be out for a while. "Nah, don't worry about it." Her voice yet sounded opposite.

Marty sighed knowing she was lying he rubbed his neck, "If you say so, Cher. Well, see you there!" He hung up. Marty knew he had to talk to her about it later.

°

The two showed up around the same time, 1:15 in the morning. Cheryl walled all the way which wasn't extremely far. Marty, of course, rode his beloved skateboard over his rusty old truck. He kicked up his board and catches it with his hand.

Marty turned hearing Cheryl's footsteps.
"Hey, Cher. Had fun walkin' all the way nit whit?" He grinned sheepishly and removed his headphones.

The redhead rolled her eyes removing her hands from her pockets, "Har, har. Hey look, I am Marty fuckin McFly and I prefer my precious skateboard over my rusty ass pickup truck." She grinned devilishly.

"Shut it." He sighed crossing his arms as they walked down next to the Twin Pines Mall sing. "Where's the Doc anyway?"

They then spot Einstein and walk towards Doc's furry companion. "Hey there Eine!" Cheryl went over bending down to give him a good scratch behind his ear.