𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱. 𝗱é𝗷à 𝘃𝘂

☆°
*ೃ:.✧ —

❝ HAVEN'T SEEN ANYTHING LIKE THAT BEFORE

❝ HAVEN'T SEEN ANYTHING LIKE THAT BEFORE.❞
⌣*ೃ:.✧✼°․⋆⌣

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Cheryl looked up to the HILL VALLY sign as it was the first thing she saw stepping into the same old town but in a new era. Hill Vally was no longer like the town they once new, but a breeding ground for greasers, kids roller skating, men dressed up with a nice tie. She smacked her head still trying to convince herself it was all just some dream.

Marty's eyes gaze up to the clock tower. Back in 1985 it no longer works, it's busted and rusty. His mouth slowly drops not knowing where to look.

"This has gotta be one long dream, Cher." He looked over at the red head teen as they slowly crossed the street.

The clock tower rang its bell. It all seemed to be in good condition too. Instead of the old parking lot there was a path way along with a war memorial stand.

"If this all was some crazy dream, why the hell is the clock tower working?" She pointed up at it giving it a good long stare.

Other people around them even an officer gave them a watch. For the two seemed to be out of this world with the way they were dressed. Women wore skirts, not yellow flashy 80's style pants like Cheryl.

"Remember, fellow citizens, the future is in your hands. If you believe in progress, reelect Mayor Red Thomas. Progress is his middle name. Mayor Red Thoma's progress platform... means more jobs, better education, better civic improvements and lower taxes." A man on a loud speaker rolled around.

Cheryl and Marty looked at each other. Trying to get though the heads what's going on. This all felt like déjà vu to them. A man with a hat walked by hem and threw his newspaper in the trash. Marty stumbled and turned around to fetch it.

SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 5th 1955

Cheryl peered on over to take a glance at the newspaper. She gasped instantly remembering the exact year she saw on the dashboard in the Delorean.

"It's a dream." Marty convinced himself now. He looked over to Lou's cafe across the street seeing it had a telephone both inside. He threw the newspaper back in the trash and took Cheryl's wrist as they both dashed crossed the street.

The two busted in the Cafe making quite an entry. There was a jukebox sitting on one end of the dinner playing old 50's music. Cheryl looked over to the 5¢ for coffee sing. She could barely believe it herself. There were a few customers in the dining areas. Two males sitting up on the high stools. One was pouring in cereal while the other was having a strawberry milkshake reading a comic.