𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧. 𝗧𝗼 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗙𝘂𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲

☆°
*ೃ:✧ —
YOU CALLED ME BY MY REAL NAME 

☆°*ೃ:✧ —❝  YOU CALLED ME BY MY REAL NAME  ❞

⌣*ೃ:.✧✼°․⋆⌣

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

"DAMN," DOC REPEATED TWICE looking at his watch, "Where are those kids?"

Not too long later headlights came into his view as a car pulled up. Once it was parked along the side of a curve the duo hopped out not bothering to shut the doors being in a hurry. Cheryl brushed herself off and fixed her hair slightly.

"You're late!" Doc hollered scolding the two. "Do you have any concept of time?"

"You expect me to stay in that puffy dress when I get back?" Cheryl scoffed.

Marty agreed, "Do you think I am going back home in that suit?"

Cheryl waved her hands, "Besides the point it worked. George danced with Lorraine. Also, I may have set my patients up." She chuckled.

"That's great news! You did what Cheryl? I told you both that messing with the present can make changes in the future." He shook his head in defeat.

"I had to... he was alone and I felt bad. Hold up, does this mean I could have changed my future regarding my family?" Cheryl asked realizing.

Doc shook his head, "Well we can't do anything about that now. Alright, let's set your destination time." He went over to open the DeLorean door. He started punching the numbers of the time where they just left. "This is the exact time you left. Let's send you both at the exact time. It would be like you never left."

"Great thanks, Doc." Marty thanked him standing up straight now. The boy looked over to the redhead. He was quite concerned with the fact she messed with her parents. He hoped everything will turn out fine for her.

"Now I painted a white line across the street way out over there! That's where you will start from. I've calculated the precise distance..." He began to continue the information. Though Cheryl could only focus for so long. The thought of going home could be different. It set her off to thinking.

"Well, I guess that is everything," Doc said as Cheryl shook her head getting out of that lost trance.

"Thanks, Doc." Marty smiled sweetly.

Cheryl nods, "Yeah. Doc, since I messed with my parents will my future be okay?"

"Cheryl, you know the consequences of that. Who knows what could happen. Things could change drastically or it could be nothing at all." He began to explain.