𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

☆°
Song for chapter: Abittipsy by YOUHA

☆°Song for chapter: Abittipsy by YOUHA

*ೃ:.✧ —
❝  AHH... I THINK YOU WERE. UNLESS YOU DONT WANNA LET GO. ❞
⌣*ೃ:.✧✼°․⋆⌣

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

CODY MADE HIS WAY OVER TO HOLLY as she ordered two burgers, fries, and a drink. She held her thumb up to a tab to pay the fee.

"What happened to just paying with cash?" Cody asked.

She looked over to him, "It's more convenient with you're thumbprint. Seriously, did you wake up from a coma or something and miss a decade?"

Marty slowly walked up to the counter as Cheryl followed behind him. He pulls out the fifty, "Uh, could I have two Pepsi's?"

"Who still walks around with cash?" Holly looks over to the two and snorts.

"Cash? Well, it's much easier to use your thumb." The Droid Reagan scolded them as well. Holly reached over pressing her thumb on the tab.

"We don't even know you." Cheryl started.

"Now you do." She grinned as the payment was confirmed. "Names, Holly Carter. Ahh, I get it now. You there are not from here." Holly hummed.

Marty shook his head, "No, no, no. I am Marty Jr. McFly's kid."  He had a good cover-up. And he looked like the spitting image of his son.

She leaned back crossing her arms getting a good look at him. "Erm... sure. If you're his 'son' then you must be their daughter no?" Holly looked over to Cheryl. Cody strengthened. That thought of Marty being her brother made him very uncomfortable.

The red head looked up at Marty as they both shared that glare they always had that silent conversation. The two PEPSIE PERFECT popped up in a futuristic container is dispensed via a food delivery system. During the same time, their burgers were dispensed as well.

Holly's eyes lit up as she turned to grab their orders. "The only reason why I am skeptical is because of you're glasses. Since you two are McFly's kids I just suspect you to be a..."She pushed over the tray to Cody. The two locked eyes as she cleared her throat. The girl leaned in to whisper in his ear. "You're from 1985 right?"

His turquoise eyes dilated in immediate shock. They just met this girl. She called them out so soon. Especially Cody who didn't even know time traveling existed until today. He chuckled shaking his head, "No, definitely not. Where did you get that crazy idea?"

"You're glasses. There haven't been factory-made since the early '90s."

Cody lowered his head and let his hand run through his hair. "Look, I don't know anything about this time-traveling business. You came to the wrong person. I'm sorry, Holly."