𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞. 𝘁𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗿𝘂𝗻 𝘁𝗼 𝗮𝘀𝗸 𝗼𝘂𝘁

☆°
*ೃ:✧ —

❝ I- I KIND OF LIKE HIM A LOT

❝ I- I KIND OF LIKE HIM A LOT. ❞

⌣*ೃ:.✧✼°․⋆⌣

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

°

"I didn't know you could skate like that!" Cheryl blurted out playfully as they Entered Emmet's house. She brushes a strain of hair behind her ear, "I- I mean I know you skate but not like that!"

Marty Chucked slightly at her playful cherry personality. It made him feel butterfly's in his stomach. His cheeks flushed slightly as he rubbed his neck, "Ya' know I just practice and all. It's not much."

"Practice makes perfect!" She thumbs up shutting her eyes briefly. Cheryl's eyes flutter back open as she eyed down. "Umm..." She says softly. "Marty."

"Yeah?" He asked grinning.

She wanted to tell him what happened back at the cafe. Though she stops herself at the sight of Doc on his knees. Studying the camera footage ok the television set. Marty instantly moves around the DeLorean. Cheryl sighs to herself it can wait she then follows.

"Doc?" He asked.

Emmet swirls around encountering the two teenagers, clearly startled. He disconnects the white as the tape stops playing.

"Oh, hello Cheryl, Marty. I didn't hear you come in." He stands on his feet. "Fascinating device, video unit." Emmet mumbles.

Marty runs his hands through his stylized greased hair. Cheryl fumbled with her fingers and examined over to Marty exchanging a glance. "Listen Doc, " He starts, "There is something I have to tell you about that tape–"

Yet he was cut off. "Please Marty, don't tell me no man should know his own destiny." Doc brushes past them continuing to fiddle around with the large wire.

Cheryl sighed, "You don't understand-"

"I do understand," Doc retorts, "If I know too much about my own future I'd endanger my own existence, " He turns to face Marty, "Just how you've endangered yours."

Cheryl bit her bottom lip lightly. She then started to remember what happened in the cafe before the skateboard chase. Was now a good time to bring it up? It doesn't really matter but she should still let them be aware. "W- Well..." She stumbles.

Doc swerves to her, "Well what Cheryl?"

"I haven't made any interaction with him but apparently my dad also attends the school and one of Lorraine's friends like him." She finally let out.