𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞. 𝗲𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗰𝗶𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝟭𝟵𝟱𝟱

☆°

A/N
No gif or quote this chapter!! It took me so long to get my lazy ass up to write this so your not getting any pretty border gift and quote this time. Possibly next time lamo! This chapter is a big flop tho and probably boring ngl.

*ೃ:.✧ —

Before they headed on over to the school Doc gave them some money to go fetch some 50's clothes. They spent a whole hour shopping around town. Cheryl wasn't quite used to dresses, skirts but she was gonna have to put up with it. She tried on lots of baby blue, yellow, and light purple colors.

The three then later made their way to Hill Valley High School. It sure did look brand new as Marty commented on that. Cheryl couldn't help but look around taking in a good look at their school. She was currently a yellow top along with a yellow skirt. Her collar was black which had curved folds. They should be a mole to fit in perfectly now and not look from different era.

"Now remember, according to my theory you interfered your patents from meeting. They won't meet they won't fall in love, they won't get married and they won't have kids. Just like how your brother is disappearing from the photo. Your sister will be next then you!" Doc explains as they walk across the grassy field and around the bicycles.

"Sounds pretty heavy."

Cheryl snorted at Marty.

"Weight has nothing to deal with it."

Once they got in the building the halls we're quite empty. Everyone was in class. They took a good while to find what class Lorraine was in.

"Hey, Doc, there she is." Marty pointed over to the door window.

Doc walked over after reviving a sip of water from the fountain. He stood next to Marty peering over. The class seemed to be taking a test.

"The second row."

"I see the resemblance." He chuckled slightly.

It was true. They looked very similar. Lorraine beamed over to the person next to her. Marty couldn't believe his eyes. His own mother was cheating on her test.

"Holy shit she is cheating." His eyes grew in shock at his own mother.

"Well?" Doc asked shrugging.

"She's my mom." Marty tried to explain.

Soon later the bell rang. Lorraine walked out with her friends saying she received an F anyway. It all seemed so unreal to them. The greasy hair. The big skirts. Cheryl watched Lorraine walk away with her friends. She couldn't get over the hair styles.

"Which one is your pop?" Doc asked now trying to find his father.

It didn't take too long to find him in the crowd. He was currently getting bullied by other kids. Marty pointed him outright away.

"Okay, okay you guys." George said as one of them kicked his back. He received lots of attention from the students walking by.

Cheryl couldn't look at the scene as she turned around to the left. It was just too embracing for her to watch.

"Maybe you were adopted." Doc became to become skeptical about the whole thing. I mean, who couldn't blame him.