𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

☆°
Spotify Playlist

Song for chapter: Cabo by Ricky Montgomery

*ೃ:.✧ —
❝  YES OR NO? ❞
⌣*ೃ:.✧✼°․⋆⌣

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

HOLLY RAN ACROSS THE STREET AND MADE HER WAY OVER TO MARTY. She sees him shaking his head after he discovered the dying mode in his jacket. The blonde approached the boy chuckling and with her arms crossed.

"I'm surprised he didn't slay you."

Marty tucks the hoverboard under his arm and starts walking across the square along with her. "Gee I guess I just got lucky then. Are Cher and her brother back at the cafe?" He asked.

Holly nods following hum, "Yep, so kid from the past. Are you all going help me get home or not? I mean could wait another five years to run into time travelers like you." She said sarcastically.

Though he seemed to be be distracted. His eyes were on a large diamond vision screen which shows a computer graphic "Sports Flash." Some baseball footage and the headline reads CUBS WIN MIAMI IN WORLD SERIES.

"The Cubs win world series against Miami?" Marty asked looking back at Holly.

Holly was about to speak but was cut off by an older man hollering to save the clock tower. Now this made Marty feel Deja Vu.
He nods, "Yeah, a hundred to one shot. Who woulda thought? Sure wish I could go back in time and lay some bets on the Cubbies."

"No, I just mean that Miami–" He suddenly got an idea and Holly was not likening it as she shook her head. "What did you just say?"

"I said, I sure wish I could go back in time and put money on the Cubs." With that, the older man left.

Holly watched his face light up. Marty then looks towards the Antique Store. She shakes her head furiously and instantly grips his arm.