𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

☆°

*ೃ:

*ೃ:.✧ —
❝ HI THERE STRANGER. YOU DROPPED YOUR GLASSES. ❞
⌣*ೃ:.✧✼°․⋆⌣

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

THE NOW TRIO discovered that they were flying. Cody was in defeat not be leaving what was happening. So he constantly pinched himself. Cheryl and Marty tried to look out the window but it was quite foggy as flashes of light passed by.

Doc flipped on the windshield wipers to discover that they were flying into a path of an oncoming flying truck! The three of them scream as Cody grabs hold of his sister's arm. Cheryl rolled her eyes and shook him off once Doc got the flying vehicle stable.

"What the hell was that?" Marry asked as the automobile flew by.

"Teamster," Doc answered quite quickly.

Cody adjusted his glasses as he eyes the dashed bored. "Hold on, where in the future?"

"Where in the future are we exactly?" Marty contained.

"It's when precisely." Cody corrected him.

Cheryl just snorted in amusement. Then Doc points to the display. He read, "October 21st, 2015 4:29 pm."

It took them a few seconds to comprehend. Only to them leading to saying, "2015?" All of them said at same time.

Cody then shifted to get a better view of his sister. "So the reason why you acted so weird with Mom being home this morning is because of time traveling? And changing you're present?"

Cheryl nodded, "Basically... I prevented our parents from getting that divorce seven years ago." She chuckled awkwardly.

"Okay, Brown firstly how is any of this possible? Secondly, how did you–"

"Maybe letting you come along was a mistake." Doc let out a sigh to himself, "Exit is up ahead. Brace yourselves for landing."

✼☆。

THE DELOREAN LANDS IN A LONG alley. The alley is quite dark and has crates with supplies. It has still a bit of residue frost on it. Doc managed to open the door for himself. Cheryl struggled to reach open to unlock it as the door lifted up. It was still raining outside. Though it seemed to be dying down.

Immediately she hopped out and brushed herself. "Now I know what being a sardine feels like."

"You're telling me." Marty followed as he finally got out of the cramped DeLorean.

"First you're going to have to get a change of clothes." Doc fitted with luggage and pulled out some money where it could still be dry. Cody walked over to him. Not only there was American Money but there seemed to be Canadian Money along with China bills etc.