𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐧𝐞. 𝘄𝗲𝗹𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝘃𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗲𝘆

☆°

*ೃ:

*ೃ:.✧ —
❝ WERE TWINS. ❞
⌣*ೃ:.✧✼°․⋆⌣

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Cheryl Johnson was fast asleep in her bed. Her clock read that it was a quarter past eight am. Today is another day of school. Which meant learning useless materials she won't use in the real world. To her, it was just boring lectures that just go in one ear and out the other.

Her bother Cody walked passed her room as he was just going to grab his school bag. He then noticed she wasn't awake yet and walked back and kicked open her door roughly.

"Yo... sis! Time to wake up." Cody switched on the light.

She hissed at the sudden brightness and complained. "Cody!" She cried out, "Turn them off. Stop waking me up." Cheryl sat up gradually and ruffled her messy bed hair.

Cody chuckled and shook his head, "Nope, your gonna be late. It's 7:45."

Cheryl huffed given in. The redhead teen stood up and stretched. "Yeah, yeah I am up now. You could leave."

Once he left she quickly changed into some clothes. There was no time to shower at this point. After she combed her hair and put her books in her bag then headed downstairs.

"Forgot to set your alarm again?" Their father Tomas asks.

"Dad, she never sets her alarm." Cody snickers.

Cheryl just mimics her brother and grabbed a granola bar since there was no time left to eat breakfast. Her family always teases around with her. Her brother calls her Cherry as a nickname. He gets pretty ticked off whenever Marty calls her the nickname she gave his own sister. Even when Marty comes up with his own which is Cher he still gets all fuming. You could say he is a bit overprotective.

After all their parents divorced when they were 12. Cody is like her big brother watching over her. They may not have a mother in the household but the two twins got each other. The two then head off to school.

"I don't wanna see another tarty slip now." Her father called out to Cheryl. It would be her third slip in a row.

Cody closed the door behind them.
"You know dad's right, Cherry. Isn't your friend Marty never on time for class? He is even called a slacker."

Cheryl groans rolling her eyes, "You know that's Strickland for ya'."

He glanced over to her and frowned. Cody never liked how much of a slacker Strickland says he was. He is always late and is putting a bad influence on his sister. Sure it could be jealousy at this point but who could blame him?