𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧. 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁

☆°
*ೃ:✧ —
(idk what to gif)

☆°*ೃ:✧ —(idk what to gif)

❝ YOUR LYING. ❞

⌣*ೃ:.✧✼°․⋆⌣

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

°
The dress

°The dress

°

The girls took quite some time looking for dresses. Cheryl mostly looked pretty with green, blue and pink. Though she ended up going for a light turquoise color short dress. She used leftover money from Emmet the last time they went shopping for '50s clothing.

The three girls walked out of the store giggling and very proud of the dresses they picked out especially Lorraine. She let Betty hold it and took off the top. Lorraine pulled out the pink dress and awed at it.

"It's perfect, Lorraine!" Betty admires it.

Cheryl grinned, "Pink suites you."

"You going to look so good!"

Lorraine twirls and swears like she is wearing the dress. Both Betty and Cheryl watch her obsess out over the dress. Though across the street Biff Tannen was there. He adjusted his collar smirking with a wide grin and dashed on over to the girls from behind the car.

"Well look at what we have here." He approaches them, "Well nice dress, Lorraine I think you look better with nothing on." He beams over tugging slight on her skirt.

Lorraine swivels around as the three began to walk fast. Cheryl holds the box with her dress inside close to her chest.

"Biff, why don't you take a long walk of the store here." Lorraine scuffed.

"Hey listen, Lorraine, there's that dance at school tonight, right now my car is all fixed I figured I could cut you the break and give you the honer of going with the best looking guy in school," Biff asks her to the dance in a very proud of himself way.