𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭. 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝘂𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲

☆°
*ೃ:.✧ —

❝ DO ME A FAVOR, CHERYL

❝ DO ME A FAVOR, CHERYL. DON'T FALL IN LOVE. ❞
⌣*ೃ:.✧✼°․⋆⌣

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Marty shoved the folded telephone slip back in his pocket. They have reached Brown's mansion.

"Here we are. 1640." He announced as they walked onto the dive way.

Cheryl couldn't get over how big his house was. Her mouth dropped slightly. He lived in that thing? She asked herself.

"Its huge, and beautiful." She breathed out.

"Yeah, I know." Marty chuckle at her amazement. He checked the address once before looking up at the mansion. Then jog on over to the front door. He was about ready to press the doorbell but Cheryl placed a hand on his shoulder turning him around.

"Doc wouldn't know us. Yet, that is." She pointed out. It's true. He wouldn't have a clue to who these kids are. Why there bothering him at this time of night.

"What are you saying?" He asked now facing her with a concerned look.

She fiddled with her fingers, "Well, what I am saying is who knows if he would even help us." Cheryl started to worry.

Marty let out a sigh and turned around knocking the door. He didn't answer. So Marty turned back around and walked over to the girl who was not too far away from him. The two waited for what felt like seconds. Cheryl looked down at her brown sneakers and sighed. That's when the door opened a crack then closed.

The two instantly shot their head over to the door. Marty walked back on over as the door swung open revealing the scientist with a weird helmet on his head. Cheryl pointed at it with a confused look.

"Don't say a word." The crazy scientist dragged both of the kids in and closed the door behind him.

"Doc!" Marty cried out.

"I don't want to know your name." He bent down to take a collar off a dog. "I don't want to know anything about you." Doc pats the dog letting him free from his experiment.

"Listen, Doc– Doc–"

"Quiet!" Doc shouted hushing him.

Cheryl just let out a sigh and crossed her arms over her chest. She watched the two complain around. One telling the kid to shut up and the other still yapping. She placed her fingertips on her head getting pretty irritated at this point. The redhead even chuckled her irritation off some.