The name

Purpled POV

I've been sitting in this stupid sky scrapper for a while, but it did give me time to think about where Tommy would of been.

"How's the search going" I jumped and turned around the counter to see dream sitting on one of the chairs, he smiled at me once he noticed I saw him.

"It's going I guess you should say, I'm close to finding the servers name" I say getting a drink ready. "I'm glad" "why do you want to find tommy anyway" dream seemed to zone out for a bit, "he needs to learn about his lessons again" "lessons?"

I turn back to look at him confused, "yes, taught tommy lessons in his exile seems he's forgotten them." He said with a sinister smile. "Tommy was exiled!" I said almost dropping the drink in my hand.

"Yep, tubbo his own friend exiled him. It was so sad to see how Tommy was during exile so I helped him get better by teaching him lessons" the runaway prisoner said with fake sympathy.

I handed dream his drink and leaned into the counter, "what is your end goal here, to kill him or maybe to make the server hate you even more then they probably already do." " I want the server to be at peace again, for everyone to be happy and for them to get along"

"and so your killing the person that brings most of the server happy. Tommy might be loud and causes chaos but a lot of people on this server like Tommy and killing him would make you a target for everyone"

Dream just sat there quiet drinking his drink, I smiled knowing I caused this. "Why do you want him dead, is it because he got attached to disc's that make him calm in this horrible world we're kids are thrown into war."

" and I know I can't change your mind so instead of finding Tommy and bringing him to you. I'm going to find him and protect him." That seemed to trigger dream, he snapped his head up face full of anger.

"I payed you to kill him, you are going to kill him" I smiled and shacked my head, "you already killed tommy and I personally think Tommy needs a rest from all of this, so I'm going to keep you far away from him"

"Fine since I have to do everything myself, your just like your brother fucking useless. All you guys do is get in my way to make Tommy miserable"

I grow angry, how are dream insult my brother, "I'll tell him where you are" I say bringing out my communicator, "you don't even know where I've been staying so good luck"

"Purpled!" I hear someone yell coming up the elevator I turn towards dream with a smile. But he smiled back "I'll find tommy and make sure he dies in the most painful way"

I hear the door open and I snap my head towards seeing fundy come out. I turn my head back to where dream was sitting only seeing a glass from his presence.

I grab the glass and see fundy sit on the seat dream was just on. "I found them" he says excitedly, I know dream is still somewhere around probably waiting for something to help him with his own mission.

"Ok so the names are the real world,vigilantes world, origins and nightmare smp" "I note them in my brain and nod "thank you fundy," he nods his head and leaves, I noticed it's the end of my shift so I leave to go pack and leave.

On my way back to Tommy's dirt and I'm thinking on which Tommy would have gone through. First is the real world, it's very different and knowing Tommy he would definitely go in it without question. But Tommy leaving to protect shroud so he might not jump into something that could possibly sound dangerous.

Next is vigilante which is a definite no, Tommy knows what a vigilantes are and that server would include hero's and villains and Tommy knows that so it's a no.

The second last one is origins, it sounds like maybe the origins of the world or maybe where the population went before we took over. It could be how mobs are now today so that's definitely on my list.

And the lucky last is nightmare smp, having nightmare in its name would definitely not make Tommy get close. So it's the origins server it is!

I looked up to see the dirt shack Tommy's grew up in and loves, I go inside and grabs a bag and packs the important stuff. Putting anything that I don't want people to steal in my enderchest.

Once I've got everything ready I go Tommy's bed and sit on it, I leaned back onto the wall I stare at the roof, i sigh knowing that what is about to happen over the couple of days.

I slowly start to fall asleep waiting for when the light hits to hit my face in the morning so I can go and find Tommy.