Back

Tommy pov

"So we ready?" I said looking around at everyone. An hour ago purpled woke me up and told me that Phil agreed to help us back into the hub.

So here we are standing on the roof of the old swimming pool all hanging onto Phil in some sort of way getting ready to fly.

"So I just fly you up there?" The older said, "just fly us in and you can fly back here" purpled answered with confidence. How is he so confident what is we fall or dream has a even better plan.

"Ok 3,2,1!" And off we go, the wind pushing onto my face hurting from the pressure. Closing my hairs hard while I feel my hair fly in my face, I feel something grab my hand and I open my eye just a bit to see purpled looking at me.

It looked like he was trying to say something but I couldn't tell what he said so I just nodded hoping it wasn't something I would regret.

Moving the hand that purpled was holding to try see if shroud was ok in my arms, getting a squeeze back. Finally letting out a breath, I open my eyes back up fully and decided to look around.

The sky had this beautiful red,orenge and purpled, seeing the sun rising made Tommy's nerves just go away. But the he looked down and all that nerves just came back.

I looked back to where we were flying in the sky and this faint light started to appear, it grew and grew to fit us all. The hero set us down inside the dirt house looking room and looked around.

"What the hell" was all he said walking to the next portal. I looked over to purpled who seemed to be looking around which isn't much since it's only one big hallway.

"We gotta go, as soon as we get to the dream smp I can dm punz" purpled said grabbing my hand already dragging me in a direction.

"Wait!" I yelled pulling my out of the aliens and looked back to the adult. The hero seemed to be looking at his own world sign for a bit then turned to look at me.

"Hope you two make it safe, feel free to visit we're help you get back here" was all he said falling back into the world. I turned back to purpled and we started running in the direction we thought it would be.

It was very eerie, dream could pop out of anywhere. You'll rarely see people in the hub, most don't even know their in a sever cause their portal is somewhere they can't get. We're just luck purpled threw us in one where we could get out.

After around 30 minutes we found it, problem was none of us would move. "What is he gets me" "he won't" I looked at purpled who was looking me, he smiled and pulled out his communicator.

Assuming he was dming punz I look at shroud who surprisingly have been good this whole time, for a spider who loves to explore and see new things he hasn't wondered off.

I feel a hand intwine out hands looking at the purple wearing alien, he nodded so we stepped through. The rush of the portal feeling familiar, and next the heat of the sun shining on us.

I put my hand to cover my eyes from the shining sun, when I finally adjusted my eyes I looked forward and saw punz but punz was holding dream.

Not just them tubbo and ranboo full on armour and weapons in hand standing not so far. But what surprised me as much as dream captured was Phil,techno and Wilbur standing close to the pair.

Also quackity who seems to be trapped in Wilbur's arms unable to get out. I looked towards purpled and I saw him a bit frightened, he let go of my hand as fast as I remembered we were holding hands.

I look forward again and just before tubbo could smash me to the ground I saw techno and Wilbur looking extremely angry.

I bonk tubbo on the head knowing he hates physical touch, then looked back over to purpled. When he noticed I was looking towards him he smiled nervously and mouthed "I'll tell you later we need to talk."

I nodded turning to ranboo who was patiently waiting for me to focus on him and tubbo again, he handed me a allium and I smiled putting in behind my ear so I could hug ranboo.

After putting ranboo being exited that we would hang out more before I left I figured a hug would be a good enough apology.

Shroud seemed to run to ranboo and tubbo and clang to them, now focusing back to dream who now had a Sam holding was looking at me.

"I'll get you I'll make sure I'll escape, and I'll kill sam and everyone that gets in my way!" He said while being transported away.

I smiled, I'm free again. Of course it's going to be a while before the paranoia goes away but I'm pretty sure tubbos going to force me to live with them until I can handle myself.

That's ok, after this I wouldn't mind. One more look at purpled he seemed to be trying to advoid me so called brothers. I wonder how the other servers are?

Are the origins ok? Will the hero's find out the vigilantes names? And what was all that nightmare smp all about?

——————-
THERES A SECOND BOOK OUT, it's called marry me.