Chapter - 1

And on 2 September 2021,

We lost The Sidharth Shukla, he just left the world, he left his love, his mother, his sisters, his niece, his friends and all his fans who were his family.
All were shattered, continuously crying because death at this young age was unbelievable.

He was at the highest point of his professional life. He won Bigg Boss season 13 which was the longest season till date. After his superhit OTT debut with Broken But Beautiful 3, he was the only star whose demand was the highest. He was not just Sidharth Shukla but he was the brand.

All were praying that it was a rumour but as we say "Bhagwan ke aage kisi ki nahi chal sakti". He is above all, no matter what we want but he will serve us what he wants to. And the news turned out to be true.

We say soul never dies it just change bodies just like we change our clothes. When the purpose is completed, soul leaves the body. And maybe his soul purpose was completed.

He had everything in his life, a loving mother, 2 sisters who protected him loved him like their own son, his niece who was like his own daughter and Shehnaaz Kaur Gill who was his bestfriend, his love, his pride. He had name, fame, popularity, people truly used to love him. Maybe only spreading love, preaching humanity, asking people to stay positive was his purpose and he completed it and went to heaven leaving all the materialistic things behind.

~ With lots of love, Please do vote and leave your precious comments

Zee❤️