Chapter - 12.2

Premier Night (Part-3)

Sidharth's pov

Next was Shehnaaz Shukla.... Shehnaaz what a beautiful name. She danced on a Punjabi song 'Hauli Hauli' of Garry Sandhu. I know it's her song only. She was looking a bit chubby maybe because she was not there in the industry from past 2 years. She was looking like a fairy in white. She was all calm and composed but I was able to see a fear in her eyes but fear of whom jitna mai jaanta hu Shehnaaz Shukla is a sassy woman with her famous smirk. The way she had a conversation with Salman Sir was so sweet, cute yet mature. I think she is the same girl I saw near fountain is she or not ? Ohh God I am so confused. But she is so pretty with minimal amount of make-up and curly hair but I guess straight hair will suit her more. Ohh God Sidd.... Get a grip on yourself but I really hope she choose me as a partner first time I want to do any duty just for her. But Alas she chose Asim and she was in rationing. Honestly I am feeling like "kya isne mujhe nahi dekha" maybe that Mahira's thing but one thing I know that we will share a great bond. Being an actress and model she is a buisness woman too. She is multi-talented I must say. And then she left for the main house.

Next was Daljeet. She is an actress and painter too. Her paintings were beautiful too. She has a son Jaiden. She wants to make a new connection in a romantic way. She wants a mature guy that's nice. She was funny and nice. She knew me that's nice. She opted me as a partner in duty for cleaning the bedroom. She danced on "aashiyana mera" with her son before going into the house.
Rabba Mereya bacha le mujhe itna kaam to zindagi mei nii kia.

Then it was Koena Mitra - the Saki Saki girl. She was talking about perfection like kaam mei perfection (ghar mei to nahi banni yaarrr ghar ke kaam nii aate bhaai mujhe). She got the duty of living room. She chose me... hayeeeeee rabba....kya mai ghar chla jaaun....then a game was played between all the guys. We were supposed to do. Dey was hilarious again. And shukar hai bhagwan ka she at the end choose Asim. Salman Sir said k mai demand mei hu....ab wo to hu kya karr sakte hai.

And the last contestant was Arti Singh she is Govinda Sir's niece. I just know this thing only about her. Her brother came to drop her and they performed together. Ok she was nervous. Why they were saying Govind's name again and again like they were using his and her brother's popularity🤔. Krishna said she is a chudial when she fights. Ok Miss Chudail ohoo don't judge me her brother only said that usko chudail chadegi😂😂😂. She got the duty of bartan and her partner was Paras.

Bechaare Asim ki to poore premier mei bajaayi sir ne. Thik hai he was flaunting but itna bhi nahi yarr mujhe bura laga bechaare ke liye.

So after that we went inside the house and Abu ji ek disadvantage milta hai but wo hai kya abhi pta nahi....

_____________________________________

Premier Night hui khatam ab kya badhengi Sid Or Naaz k beech nazdikiyan yaa banega koi or angle yaa kya pta abhi Ms. Shukla kuch soch rahi ho......

Stay blessed, happy and healthy.

With lots of love and best wishes

Your writer

~ Zee❤️