Chapter - 7

In Mumbai

Rita Maa : सानिया पुरे. गेल्या 2 वर्षात तुम्ही खूप काही बोललात आणि आम्ही खूप थक्क झालो.

(Saniya enough is enough. From past 2 years we are continuously listening to you, but now it's enough)

Shehnaaz : But mom

Rita Maa : मला माहित आहे की तुम्ही स्वतःहून गोष्टी करण्यासाठी पुरेसे स्वतंत्र आहात आणि मला याचा अभिमान आहे पण आज मला सत्य जाणून घ्यायचे आहे ।
मला 2 वर्षांपूर्वी काय झाले हे जाणून घ्यायचे आहे. मला तुमच्या वादाबद्दल जाणून घ्यायचे आहे. अभिनय ही तुमची आवड होती मग तुम्ही ती का सोडली आणि तुमचा पूर्ण वेळ व्यवसायात द्यायला सुरुवात केली. मी वर्तमानपत्रात तुझ्या अभिनय कारकिर्दीबद्दल गोष्टी वाचल्या पण मला माहित आहे की या सर्व गोष्टी खोट्या आहेत, आज मला तुझ्याकडून सर्व काही ऐकायचे आहे ।

(I know that you are independent enough to do things by your own and I am proud of that but today I want to know the truth. I want to know what happened 2 years ago. I want to know about your controversy. Acting was your passion right then why did you left that and started giving your whole time to buisness. I read things about your acting career and controversy on newspapers but I know all these things are false, today I want to hear everything from you beta.)

Shehnaaz : Ok mom but first you please sit down and listen me to carefully. Mom remember 2 years back I was working on the show 'Dil Mil Gaye'.

Rita Maa : Yes I do remember

Shehnaaz : So mom the actor who was playing the role of a side actor Paras was my friend just like others but we had a conflict on the sets because he proposed me and I just liked him as friends not more than that.

I simply declined his offer and I didn't know suddenly what happened to him, he started behaving like a psycho one-sided lover that he loves me, he can't leave me and one day I got angry and just slapped him infront of everyone.

From next day only articles were published in every newspaper only that how rude, how arrogant I am. Just because I have done so many shows at this young age so I am very egoistic. There was a girl named Mahira who supported Paras and cunningly he asked the production to throw me out of the show. And the production did the same.

And then because my image was not that much good in the eyes of media and maybe in front of the world too my all unreleased work was banned too. I was depressed mom. I was shattered by those fake articles. Then Kartik bhaai adviced me to focus on my buisness too and I started finding my solace out there. That's it mom that's it.

Rita Maa : अरे देवा गेल्या दोन वर्षांपासून तू एकटीने हे सर्व सहन करत आहेस

(Oh my god you were suffering all these things alone from past two years)

Shehnaaz : No mom I wasn't alone somewhere deep down the line you were there, bhaai was there, Baaz was there and dad too. Dad was supporting his princess from up there.

Now mom can I leave my manager is waiting for me. I really don't know what important he wants to talk to me that he is waiting for me at my hotel's office. I should leave.... You take care... love you....

Rita Maa : Bye meri jaan take care

Rita Maa : देवा माझ्या मुलाला वाईट नजरेपासून वाचवा. ती या क्रूर जगासाठी खूप चांगली आहे.

(God please protect my child from evil eyes. She is too good for this cruel world. In thoughts)

______________________________________

At Office

Manager : Hi Shehnaaz. How are you doing ? All good ?

Shehnaaz : Yeah Kaushal I am fine. You tell.... You are here at this time of hour. All good naaa.....??

Kaushal : Yup everything is good. Infact things can be better Shehnaaz. There is a good news....

Shehnaaz : Ohh my my good news... don't tell me that you are going to be father at this young age😂

Kaushal : Sweetheart can you keep your sarcasm for other people. I am here for some important work and this time you are not going to say no.

Shehnaaz : You and serious things are kind of two different directions. Ufff ok spill it out what's the matter.

Kaushal : Shehnaaz this is the third time in the row that colors is asking you to come and participate in Bigg Boss. This is huge Sana please.... Here you can clear your controversy by people letting you know the real you the real Shehnaaz Shukla.

Shehnaaz : Uff Kaushal and this is the third time in the row that I am saying no for this show. I don't want to sell my personal life on National television. A big No again. I am happy with my work (with a stern face).

Kaushal : See Shehnaaz I can't force you but I am just giving you an advice please for God sake say yes this time. Ok if not me then ask from aunty once or Kartik. Please Sana if not for yourself then do this for aunty.

And you are saying you are happy with your work just check your face in the mirror and ask yourself that are you seriously happy ? Don't you miss camera....

I am leaving and will be waiting for your answer and God knows why this time my heart knows that it will be a yes from your side.

Kaushal left and Shehnaaz was lost thinking about her acting career, about her passion.

______________________________________

Any DMG fan here.....if yes then do comment.

And kal to humaare Gill's k nawaab bhi punjab mei honge.... kal to Punjabi sunne milegi......

Did you liked Shehnaaz's controversy with Paras ?

Waiting for mother-son reunion and How much excited you are for #SidNaaz meet ?

What do you think that they will be meeting at bigg boss or somewhere else......
Any guesses people
Please do vote, comment and share.
Take care everyone......

With lots of love and best wishes

~Zee❤️