Chapter - 5

After 5000 years.... How and when will #SidNaaz meet ?       

Character Sketch

                     Sidharth Gill

                     Sidharth Gill

Main lead of the story. He is single, handsome and the most eligible bachelor. He is a typical punjabi munda, carefree, loving and believes in love. He always listens to his heart.
He is just 25 years old. He has completed his MBA from Canada.
His father is one of the most successful businessman. He wants to be an actor and singer. He has done some modelling shoots during his college for Punjabi advertisement shoots and now he is trying his luck in Indian Television Industry.

Santokh Gill : Sidharth's Father. He owns Gill Enterprises, one of the richest man in the world. Want his son to take over the company but he is not forcing him rather than he is supporting him to accomplish his dreams.

Pammi Gill : Sidharth's Mother. She is a homemaker. A loving mother and wife. She is a kind-hearted woman. Loves her son the most.

Neetu Gill : Sidharth's Elder Sister. She is the CEO of Gill Enterprises. She is sweet and kind lady.

Arjun & Aditya : Sidharth's friend

                Shehnaaz Shukla

Female lead of the story. She is an epitome of beauty. She is 30 years old.
She is an actress and also owns chains of hotels in Mumbai, calling her beauty with brains would not be wrong. She loves with her mother and 2 elder brothers. She lost her dad when she was just 16. She has done many T.V. shows including some reality shows too. She has practical and logical approach in life. She does not believe in love. For everyone she is egoistic, rude, arrogant but only her mother and brothers know the real Shehnaaz their Saniya.

Rita Shukla : Shehnaaz's mother
She handled Shukla Enterprises after the sudden demise of her husband Mr. Ashok Shukla. She is a brave lady. She handled her three kids and the company beautifully.

Kartik Shukla : Shehnaaz's brother
He is also an actor. Kartik is the eldest one.

Shehbaaz Shukla : Shehnaaz's twin brother. He is the CEO and M.D. of Shukla Enterprises after his mother's retirement because Kartik and Shehnaaz had their own dreams.

Other characters will be added as soon as we proceed further.

_____________________________________
Hanji kiven ho ? Vekho apne punjabi munde nu te patakha Maharashtrian mulgi nu......

Tell me did you like the swap or not ?

Shehnaaz k bhaai ke naam kese lage😛😛
Please do vote, comment and share.

With lots of love and best wishes.
Stay blessed and happy.

~ Zee❤️