Chapter - 18

Sidharth's pov

Hayee rabba kal ka torcher ka to kya hi bolu...bade kutte log hai yahan yeh sab khair aaj humei bhi torcher karne ko milega ab aayega naa mzza beta😤

So the task started with skin treatment. My whole team chose Naaz and Mahira. I have no issues on Mahira's name but Naaz I know she is a strong lady but I don't want her to torcher her like Paras and Devoleena did with me and ohh hell the doctor for this treatment was me and Koena. I know her nature she will stoop down to any extent and her main reason for choosing Naaz is that she doesn't like her.....like seriously man matlab tum ek insaan ko pasand nahi karte to usko torcher karoge. But game is a game sab yahan jeetne aaye hai infact mai khud.

At last Mahira and Naaz were the patients. I didn't wanted to torcher Naaz so I deliberately chose Mahira. Just when the buzzer rang Koena started torchering her. I applied bleach on Mahira, I used icecubes on her neck then she started shivering and I thought now she will get up from her place but she didn't. On the other hand Koena was applying chilly paste on her face, she had tied ice cubes on her neck and feet too. Koena poured turmeric paste, gobar and all the things present there on her body and Naaz being Naaz asked me that how she was looking. Hell man yeh ladki kitni strong hai. I was clean bowled by watching her maturity when she said "yeh to kuch bhi nahi life mei isse zyaada Saha hai". I was praying k buzzer baje and task khtm ho yeh and thankfully the buzzer rang nobody stood up so yeah they won this round.

Next was the treatment of Ear. Asim and Arti were assigned as doctors and they chose Paras and Shefali as patients and I was like why paras.... Yeh to kutte ki dum hai kabhi seedha nahi hoga...well why I am comparing Paras with dogs it's very obvious that dogs are better than Paras.

Then the task started Arti started shouting on Shefali that from how reputed family she came and she cannot say anything on a girl's character like she did. Again a melo-dramatic Arti ohh God why these people are there in my team. She is looking so so stupid. And again Asim started making a fuss on that he can't speak because of his throat pain. F**k dude again no point. They again won.

Now the last task was treatment of Stomach. Doctors were Rashmi and Daljeet and patients were Sidharth Dey and Devoleena. I really hope for a point just for one point so that it would be a tie and they wouldn't be getting some powers and all.

But but Rashmi ji being all mahaan was not making eat Devoleena much. God this woman can't leave her sate-savitri waala role for a second like I know how cunning are you woman than also why are behaving like a typical 50s ki bhartiya naari. Uffff

Then Daljeet started shouting on Sidharth Dey because he commented "ke ghar mei tum apne bete ko bhi aise khilaati ho" stupid Dey hona chahie tha iss aadmi ka naam. Khair Daljeet was performing better than Rashmi. And again no one stood up and they won.

First task and our team lost. I was happy for Naaz but sad for myself and my teammates.

After the task I was sitting with Arti and having a conversation with her and when I said ladkiyan zyaada pain le sakti hai ladko se hum maara-maari karlenge par pain actually women are stronger than men, she agreed but when I started praising Naaz that how well she performed she was not happy with that she started praising Mahira. I said yeah she did well too but she started shivering but Naaz didn't shivered at all. She didn't moved a bit from her place displeasure was clear on Arti's face. Ok new information of the day that Arti too doesn't likes Naaz.

______________________________________

Hey folks......!!!! Hope you are doing well... Back with a new update....

Do vote, comment and share if you liked the chapter.

Stay blessed, happy and healthy.

With lots of love and best wishes.

Your writer

~ Zee❤️