Chapter - 14

Shehnaaz's pov

Next day was free. We had nothing to do as food was sent inside by the crew. So everyone was free. I was sitting alone in the yellow sofa, people were initiating conversations with eachother and I was doing my favourite work, I was analysing each and everyone in the house.
So let's start with Rashmi, so she is one of the most popular face of Indian Television Industry she was having a conversation with Paras and Mahira about her struggling days. She was trying to be very sweet with both of them. Being sweet haa yeh to karna hi padta hai starting mei khair dekhenge inka game bhi.

I was very surprised with the behaviour of Paras and Mahira, I am noticing them giving me a cunning smile and all that stupid stuff but abhi tak no comments on me or my character.... Kya baat hai sahi hai...hoga inka yeh game-plan. And what were they portraying this is something I am unable to understand because as per my knowledge they both are dating eachother but yaha yeh "just friends" ka tag leke kyu ghoom rahe hai. Devoleena was with three of them and was telling her bahu to babe ka safar but I was like ke behen babe to tu ab bani naa.....

Koena she is elder than us but why she was behaving like a dictator ke aise hona chahie, aisa nahi hona chahie. I guess she likes ruling there's nothing wrong in ruling but there's a difference in ruling and dictating.

Shefali Bagga was full of herself jaise uske alawa koi or hai hi nahi ghar mei. She was trying to make a bond with Sidharth Dey but I didn't understand why ? Dost bnaao bond kyu trp ke liye and Dey was taking full interest in her and her talks. Khair it's good for her.

I noticed that Arti was trying to go close to Paras but he was least interested in her so she went to Sidharth but Sidharth was so in the conversation with Abu ji and Asim ke usne bhi koi bhaav nahi diya.
I don't know why I am getting vibes like girls want to make a connection with a guy doesn't matters who the guy is they just want to make a connection like a love angle type for trp and more screen presence.

Daljeet is a sweet lady, she was all the time telling about her son. She was concerned that how he would be living without her and while listening to her I started my mom on the first day itself.

Sidharth was in conversation with Asim and Abu ji. I don't know about what they were talking but these three were happy and enjoying with eachother. Sidharth's smile and his beautiful eyes speaks a lot. Yahan sab itna tayyar hoke baithe hai jaise kisi ki shaadi ho or yeh insaan yellow t-shirt or grey shorts mei hai. I know him Sidharth Gill, he is the only son of Gill Enterprises phir bhi itna down-to-earth insaan. Iss insaan ki values bohot achi hai. I don't know why but bohot positive vibes aati hai mujhe isse. I think he's the one on whom I can rely on. I remember the day when I was thinking ke kaise rahungi anjaan logon k beech or ab bas pta hai ke agar yeh saath hoga to sab thik hoga. Iski ek muskurahat se automatically mere face pe smile aa jaati hai. He has that charisma in him.

Abu ji is a jolly person but lagta hai k kya pta wo iss game ke liye fit nahi hai. He is fun but game involves tasks too. Will he'll be able to do tasks too....

I was in my thoughts only and suddenly Sidharth came and started talking or I can say interrupted me

Sid : Hey I am Sidharth, Sidharth Gill

Sana : Hii Sidharth... Humaara introduction ho chuka hai to phir tum aise kyu baat karr rahe ho jaise hum pehli baar baat karr rahe ho.

Sid : Shehnaaz ek baat poochu ?

Sana : Poocho

Sid : Tumhe nahi lagta tumhaara naam bohot bada hai....

Sana : Nahi bilkul nahi infact I love my name.

Sid : Ok but I will call you Sana or Naaz or baby because you are like a cute si, pyaari si baby.

Sana : Achaa mai bachi or tum bohot bade ho naaa jaise

Sid : Haa to tum bhi mujhe baby bolo mana kisne kia hai

Sana : Chup karro tum

Sid : Achaa ek baat btao baby tum itna chup kyu rehti ho ?

Sana : Kyuki mujhe faaltu baatein nahi pasand.

Sid : To phir matlab tum mujhe bhi pasand nahi karogi ?

Sana : Kyu aisa kyu

Sid : Kyuki mai baatein bohot zyaada karta hu naa

Sana : Nahi Sidharth aisa nahi hai tum bohot ache ho koi bhi tumhe pasand karr lega.... Yahan koi ladki bhi...

Sid : Matlab tum bhi....?

Sana : --------------

___________________________________

To kya bola hoga Shehnaaz ne.....

Sorry for not updating regularly as apni life mei bhi kuch naa kuch chal raha hota hai jo hum sab ke saath share nahi karr sakte. From Monday I will try to update regularly.

Stay blessed, happy and healthy.

Do vote, comment and share if you liked the chapter.

With lots of love and best wishes.

Your writer

~ Zee❤️