Chapter - 2

Sidharth's pov from heaven

Hey Rondar people...sorry for the language guys but you know naa "jaisi sangat vesi rangat" and you all are very well aware of my sangat.

Sorry yrr I came today i.e. on 3 September to meet you and console you but I had to console my khaas dost and my family too naa... I know you all will understand this and will not cry anymore but more than you, it hurts me.

Now, now darling since I am not here physically with you and will not be able to give my savage replies to anyone, there are few things I want you to do for me...

1. You will take care of yourselves.

2. You will stand by your Shehnaaz forever. I know she will take time but you will be always there for her. She is phoenix, I know she will rise and shine but your support matters.

3. Guys no fandom fights. We are one family including SidHearts, Shehnaazians and SidNaazians. So please no fighting over there, no retaliation over there.

4. You will not cry for me but you will celebrate me, you will celebrate my life.

5. You will work hard for yourself and will become the best versions of yourself. You need to make me proud.

I love you all and I promise that I will be back again then we will live a whole life together and this time a longer one. Don't cry meri jaans because it really hurts me... Shaayad maine itni hi saansein maangi thi iss janam ke liye apne but for the next life it will be surely more I promise. Now I am leaving for heaven miss me, you are not my fans but my family. And you will support each and every one who was with me, for me always. And I know you all are also "chant" you too know each and everything. Keep smiling my love, do well and take care. I will be watching all your atrangi trends from up there. Never ever change yourself but if it's for good then bring a change in yourself. Just like you, I too love you 3000.

From me to all of you :-

Mujhe zinda rakhna ho to
Kaagaz k panno mei rakhna, apni yaadon mein rakhna
Meri kahaani ko apni palkon pe rakhna....
Meri galtiyon k liye mujhe maaf krna
Mere kuch kaam ache lge ho, to tum unko apne haathon jaari rakhna
Nam naa krna kabhi apni aakhein mere liye
Mujhe yaad krke bss muskura dena
Mujhe zinda rakhna ho to bss mujhe yaad krnaa....
Bss mujhe yaad krna.....

This poetry has been written by me only....

~ With lots of love and please do vote and leave your precious comments

Zee❤️