Chapter - 16

Sidharth's pov

Yesterday Naaz was asking about all the housemates that what do I feel about them. I told her truth, I guess she was also analysing the same that's why she asked me to do so. She looks so cute yet so so mature she is. I really want to talk to her but she is so reserved so sometimes I think to give her time, maybe someday she will initiate a conversation with me and when yesterday she did that I don't know why I felt so so happy. Industry mei image ka bada locha hai jaise Naaz ke baare mei sab bolte hai that she is arrogant, rude but mujhe to wo pyaari lagti hai, sweet bhi hai or saath mei mature bhi perfect wifey typesss.

Jitne mei mai uski or tareef karr paata Bigg Boss ka bulawa aa gya...

BB : Bigg Boss chahte hai sabhi sadasya living area mei aa jaaye.

Then Paras started reading the task in which girls ko kisi ek ladke ko apna heart dena hai.

Hayeee Naaz mujhe dede yaar baakio se sannu ki.....!!!!

Rashmi along with Mahira, Daljeet, Koena, Shefali Bagga gave their respective hearts to Paras.

Then Arti gave me her heart giving the reason that she finds me a nice guy and she would love to make a bond with me.

But honestly Arti mai nahi chahta tere saath koi bond... I wanted to speak this in loud and clear but kya karre game hai chup rehna padega abhi baad mei samjha dunga.

Then Devoleena gave me a heart too saying she finds me honest, sensible, funny and handsome.

I was like ok behen tune bola to sab sach but mujhe heart kyu.... Tu to Paras ki team mei thi naa.... To achanak yeh badlaav kyu.... Phir haa yeh bhi game ke liye ho sakta hai.

At last Shehnaaz came and gave her heart to Abu ji saying ke unke pass ek bhi heart nahi hai wo unko hi degi. Naaz or uske logics but yeh logic mujhe samjh nahi aaya....

Asim and Dey were not the part of this thing because this was the disadvantage given by all the girls to them.

Then Bigg Boss announced that we can keep a single heart since Abu ji have a heart only so he needs to keep that only.

We need to destroy all the hearts except one while giving a reason that why we are accepting or destroying it.

Paras gave the worst reasons while destroying hearts and usko sunne ko bhi mil gayi Bigg Boss se vese yeh saala laayak bhi iske hai. Mai to soch raha tha or sunaao Bigg Boss jitna suna sakte ho sunao. And at last usne Mahira ka heart safe rakha and for Mahira he gave the reason that she's the diva, she's the most beautiful girl in the house...lagta hai isne Naaz ko nahi dekha and nahi dekha to yeh mere liye hi better hai 🤭😛😛

I kept Arti's heart safe not because mujhe connection banana hai but Devoleena as I said ke Rashmi ka chota version hai wo...bohot sugarcoat karti hai... Arti abhi jo hai saamne hai baaki ka baad mei dekh lenge.

After this task we got to know from Bigg Boss that jinn ladkio ke heart humne destroy nahi kiye the wo agli nominations ke liye safe hai. I was so so happy for Naaz mai to yeh bhool hi gaya ke mujhe usse gussa bhi hona hai ke usne mujhe heart nahi dia.....

Actually what she did was right usne logically socha.... Usne socha ke maybe yeh ek nomination task ho... So for this week all the boys and Naaz, Mahira and Arti are safe.

_____________________________________

Hope you all are doing good.... Yahaan to pehla pehla pyar hai start ho gya hai. Naaz ki side agli update mei dekhenge.

Stay blessed happy and healthy.

Do vote, comment and share if you liked the chapter.

With lots of love and best wishes.

~ Zee❤️